Mail Bouncer - Automated Bounce Management

• 2 weeks later...

The new version was already released...

:cry:

Didn't notice that it was final!

I am having an issue with this app - users are updating their email, but following this they are still on the blacklist/emails disabled. This is for soft/hard bounce and not for spam reporting.

At what stage does someone who has reported as spam get the option to opt back in to emails - I have someone ask and I have done it manually but it would be nice to know the automatic practice that happens for the next time

• 3 weeks later...

Is Mandrill Bouncer working in IPS 4???

I have the plugin installed (but in the "not upgraded list") and the system is refusing to send email based on Bouncer App!

bouncer.gif

Page of this file listing: "Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x,IP.Board 3.4.x"

believe he is working on a version of this great app for IPS 4.

Is Mandrill Bouncer working in IPS 4???

I have the plugin installed (but in the "not upgraded list") and the system is refusing to send email based on Bouncer App!

bouncer.gif

Those will be logs from before you upgraded to IPS4. Bouncer will be completely disabled when you've upgraded.

Page of this file listing: "Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x,IP.Board 3.4.x"

believe he is working on a version of this great app for IPS 4.

This ^

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, I've been away a lot over the last few weeks.

I'm currently in the final stages of testing. There's only one big change left for me to make, which is to move the upgrade logic out into a background task. There's a small 'issue' in current versions of IPS4 that will make the upgrade process look like it is frozen (when rebuilding large amounts of data), It's better to work around this than for people to stop the upgrade halfway believing that it is broken.

Sorry for the delay, I've been away a lot over the last few weeks.

I'm currently in the final stages of testing. There's only one big change left for me to make, which is to move the upgrade logic out into a background task. There's a small 'issue' in current versions of IPS4 that will make the upgrade process look like it is frozen (when rebuilding large amounts of data), It's better to work around this than for people to stop the upgrade halfway believing that it is broken.

Waiting to upgrade!!!!

:rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
On 15 September 2015 4:15:11, BariatricPal said:

"There are two files available for download, one is for IPS4 and one is for IP.Board 3.4"

Is this an update for IPB 3.4, the version number is the same as previously (1.2) ?

The 3.4 version is unchanged.

On 15 September 2015 4:58:12, sobrenome said:

Has it been release for IPS4 already?

Yes

On 15 September 2015 4:59:46, Robert Lunte said:

Please provide the links to the downloads...

It's the Marketplace file that this topic is for (links in the first post).

On 23 September 2015 4:10:55, sobrenome said:

Is it stable already for IPS 4?

Yes!