Jump to content

Mail Bouncer - Automated Bounce Management


stoo2000

Recommended Posts

@stoo2000 When going to apply the XSS patch, I noticed a "There are problems with your database" Fix it button:
 

Find a solution

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
ALTER TABLE `core_validating` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_force_email` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Forced email change?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_disabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disable outgoing email?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_warning` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Warned about email failures?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_spam` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disabled for marking as spam?'

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark eCards

Edited by CoffeeCake
added cat in the sky.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CoffeeCake said:

 @stoo2000😞 When going to apply the XSS patch, I noticed a "There are problems with your database" Fix it button:
 


Find a solution

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
ALTER TABLE `core_validating` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_force_email` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Forced email change?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_disabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disable outgoing email?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_warning` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Warned about email failures?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_spam` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disabled for marking as spam?'

 

Ah, I see why that is. I deleted the files that contains these instructions, but you still have it because it wasn't overwritten. I can push out an update with a blank file to fix this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, stoo2000 said:

Ah, I see why that is. I deleted the files that contains these instructions, but you still have it because it wasn't overwritten. I can push out an update with a blank file to fix this.

I deleted install/queries.json but wanted to make you aware for future time travelers. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/8/2021 at 9:06 AM, stoo2000 said:

If you were to click 'check for updates' in your AdminCP, you may be in for a pleasant surprise.

Can't seem to update in 4.5 within the ACP and am getting:

 

image.png.8f9c4f7ba9d26851b2e26bd3d4ca4162.png

 

System log shows an entry:

RuntimeException: {
    "errorCode": "2S303\/N",
    "errorMessage": "NO_PERMISSION"
} (401)
#0 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(207): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->_api('downloads/files...', NULL, true)
#1 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install()
#2 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute()
#4 /home/hhh/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

Can't seem to update in 4.5 within the ACP and am getting:

 

image.png.8f9c4f7ba9d26851b2e26bd3d4ca4162.png

 

System log shows an entry:

RuntimeException: {
    "errorCode": "2S303\/N",
    "errorMessage": "NO_PERMISSION"
} (401)
#0 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(207): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->_api('downloads/files...', NULL, true)
#1 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install()
#2 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute()
#4 /home/hhh/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

 

Had the same issue. After renew could update. And while the background process was running, had 500 error on forums topics and error system logs on themes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sobrenome said:

. And while the background process was running, had 500 error on forums topics and error system logs on themes.

You're more than welcome to submit a support ticket with access information and I'll take a look. I doubt it's related though. All the background task does is read data from one location and insert it into another.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stoo2000 said:

You're more than welcome to submit a support ticket with access information and I'll take a look. I doubt it's related though. All the background task does is read data from one location and insert it into another.

As soon as the background processes ended the errors were gone! Thanks!

Edited by sobrenome
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Quote

1C125/3 Based on the filters supplied, this bulk mail will not be sent to any users.

Unless "include blocked users" is checked, I can't send bulk mail.  This rather defeats the purpose of the app...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2021 at 6:12 AM, stoo2000 said:

I didn't get a ticket submitted so I could look at it on your site, but I did manage to reproduce the issue. A fix for it will be available soon.

Thanks!  Sorry I didn't get back to you with a ticket.  I got dragged into another issue and didn't get back around until I saw you had updated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Sheffielder said:


Hey @stoo2000,

I'm totally stuck right now
I am trying to upgrade to the latest version but it just keeps saying 'something is wrong'

I have no idea if my purchase is current and still working either - it could be that - could you help?

Yes it has, you'll need to go to https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/ and renew it 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2021 at 7:07 AM, Sheffielder said:

Thank you so much!
I couldn't work out for the life of me how to do it or where to go to do it!
Why on earth can't invision put that renewal thing in the ACP where the app actually is!

 

On 5/7/2021 at 4:40 PM, sobrenome said:

I had the same issue. The message should not be something went wrong, but you need to renew the app license!

I heard this has been improved in 4.6

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...