Mail Bouncer - Automated Bounce Management

@stoo2000 When going to apply the XSS patch, I noticed a "There are problems with your database" Fix it button:

Find a solution

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
ALTER TABLE `core_validating` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_force_email` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Forced email change?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_disabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disable outgoing email?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_warning` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Warned about email failures?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_spam` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disabled for marking as spam?'

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark eCards

Edited by CoffeeCake
added cat in the sky.
4 minutes ago, CoffeeCake said:

@stoo2000😞 When going to apply the XSS patch, I noticed a "There are problems with your database" Fix it button:

Find a solution

There are some problems with your database. Normally it is safe to try to fix these problems automatically however if your community is large, you may want to run the necessary queries manually. If so, the queries to run are:
ALTER TABLE `core_validating` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_force_email` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Forced email change?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_disabled` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disable outgoing email?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_warning` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Warned about email failures?'
ALTER TABLE `core_members` ADD COLUMN `bouncer_spam` TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Disabled for marking as spam?'

Ah, I see why that is. I deleted the files that contains these instructions, but you still have it because it wasn't overwritten. I can push out an update with a blank file to fix this.

On 3/8/2021 at 9:06 AM, stoo2000 said:

If you were to click 'check for updates' in your AdminCP, you may be in for a pleasant surprise.

Can't seem to update in 4.5 within the ACP and am getting:

image.png.8f9c4f7ba9d26851b2e26bd3d4ca4162.png

System log shows an entry:

RuntimeException: {
    "errorCode": "2S303\/N",
    "errorMessage": "NO_PERMISSION"
} (401)
#0 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(207): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->_api('downloads/files...', NULL, true)
#1 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install()
#2 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute()
#4 /home/hhh/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

5 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

Can't seem to update in 4.5 within the ACP and am getting:

image.png.8f9c4f7ba9d26851b2e26bd3d4ca4162.png

System log shows an entry:

RuntimeException: {
    "errorCode": "2S303\/N",
    "errorMessage": "NO_PERMISSION"
} (401)
#0 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(207): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->_api('downloads/files...', NULL, true)
#1 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->install()
#2 /home/hhh/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/marketplace/marketplace.php(40): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/hhh/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\marketplace\_marketplace->execute()
#4 /home/hhh/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Had the same issue. After renew could update. And while the background process was running, had 500 error on forums topics and error system logs on themes. 

12 minutes ago, sobrenome said:

. And while the background process was running, had 500 error on forums topics and error system logs on themes.

You're more than welcome to submit a support ticket with access information and I'll take a look. I doubt it's related though. All the background task does is read data from one location and insert it into another.

1 hour ago, stoo2000 said:

You're more than welcome to submit a support ticket with access information and I'll take a look. I doubt it's related though. All the background task does is read data from one location and insert it into another.

As soon as the background processes ended the errors were gone! Thanks!

Edited by sobrenome
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 6:12 AM, stoo2000 said:

I didn't get a ticket submitted so I could look at it on your site, but I did manage to reproduce the issue. A fix for it will be available soon.

Thanks!  Sorry I didn't get back to you with a ticket.  I got dragged into another issue and didn't get back around until I saw you had updated.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 7:07 AM, Sheffielder said:

Thank you so much!
I couldn't work out for the life of me how to do it or where to go to do it!
Why on earth can't invision put that renewal thing in the ACP where the app actually is!

On 5/7/2021 at 4:40 PM, sobrenome said:

I had the same issue. The message should not be something went wrong, but you need to renew the app license!

I heard this has been improved in 4.6