Mail Bouncer - Automated Bounce Management

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jaeitee said:

+1 curious about this as well.  Is anyone currently using it on 4.5 and have you experienced any issues?

I reached out to @stoo2000 via his support ticket system and he stated that the functionality should work in 4.5 if upgrading from 4.4, however that the ACP interface would return a CSRF error until upgraded (so, no access to settings/reports/etc.). He committed that a 4.5 upgrade is in the works, and that one of the challenges is that this application modified the core_members table.

4.5 coding standards are being more rigorously enforced, so that data will need to be migrated into application specific tables.

On 6/25/2018 at 4:15 AM, stoo2000 said:

No it doesn't. Invision Community only deletes accounts that are validating on registration.

I hate to bring a comment back from the dead, but by using Mail Bouncer over the years I have accumulated 42 pages of member accounts, mostly with 0-10 posts, that have failed email validation.  I would like to clean that up by deleting them, or at least deleting the oldest of them.

Any tips or tricks on how to do that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for leaving you hanging without a more specific reply.

• If you're upgrading from 4.4.x the current release will work for you without any issues.
  • If you're looking to install the application on 4.5, then you'll need to wait for the next update.

The biggest change with the 4.5 release is how data is stored since it no longer meets the Marketplace guidelines (which is why I haven't yet been able to mark it as 4.5 compatible).

An official '4.5' version is still coming though.

As usual, if you have any issues you're still more than welcome to submit a support ticket on my site for assistance.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried to upgrade from 4.4 to 4.5 and could not.

On AdminCP I get this error:

SELECT count(mlog_id) FROM `ip_boardcore_mail_error_logs` AS `core_mail_error_logs` WHERE mlog_notification_sent=false
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'mlog_notification_sent' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(383): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(441): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/system/Db/Select.php(365): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/system/Email/Email.php(1612): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /var/www/html/applications/core/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/ConfigurationError.php(178): IPS\_Email::countFailedMail()
#5 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(193): IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_ConfigurationError::runChecksAndSendNotifications()
#6 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/login.php(104): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->_doLogin()
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_login->manage()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Is mail_error_logs a table created by Mail Bouncer? My community is offline.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know why I might see this error when clicking on the mail bouncer statistics in the ACP?

IPS\Http\Request\CurlException: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds (28)
#0 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(422): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_execute()
#1 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Http/Request/Curl.php(298): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->_executeAndFollowRedirects('GET', NULL)
#2 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/bouncer/modules/admin/statistics/statistics.php(57): IPS\Http\Request\_Curl->get()
#3 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\bouncer\modules\admin\statistics\_statistics->manage()
#4 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/bouncer/modules/admin/statistics/statistics.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\bouncer\modules\admin\statistics\_statistics->execute()
#6 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

1 hour ago, CheersnGears said:

When I go to manually unblock a member I'm getting

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

While functional otherwise, this is due to this extension not yet being upgraded to work with changes in 4.5 in the ACP.

There were changes from 4.4 to 4.5 that involve the error you're seeing and we're waiting on @stoo2000 to provide an update to the application to make it fully compatible with 4.5.

On 12/9/2020 at 7:49 PM, Paul E. said:

While functional otherwise, this is due to this extension not yet being upgraded to work with changes in 4.5 in the ACP.

There were changes from 4.4 to 4.5 that involve the error you're seeing and we're waiting on @stoo2000 to provide an update to the application to make it fully compatible with 4.5.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:30 PM, CheersnGears said:

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

the reported recent gmail problems seems to be causing the app to block members accounts with gmail addresses 

any other way to manually unblock ?

41 minutes ago, sound said:

the reported recent gmail problems seems to be causing the app to block members accounts with gmail addresses 

any other way to manually unblock ?

I am getting this problem too. This is causing ALL kinds of problems on my site. I am spending all day long doing customer service PLEASE HELP

Last week anyone with Microsoft emails were complaining and now GMAIL is failing. What on earth??????

image.thumb.png.9c91284ae84544d08f97c6aa93ab4a22.pngAn

On 12/9/2020 at 10:30 AM, CheersnGears said:

How do we even manually unblock someone?