(Sin) Footer Block

Sinistra

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: (Sin) Footer Block

File Submitter: Sinistra

File Submitted: 06 Feb 2014

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Content 2.2.x, IP.Content 2.3.x

(Sin) Footer Block

This add-on for your IP Content will allow you to put a full fledged footer on your board. Want it to have a header or not! your choice via the settings that are included in the Zip file. a few imports the block the setting and a template edit! that's all it take to put this amazing footer on your board.

here to download this file

what kind of code does it use. ( i dont know any code) so looks nice if you could tell me how to write a link that would be great

No code knowledge needed. you just need to put the info in that you want in a list form and check the HTML check box below the editor and it will convert it to HTML I am still working on the BBCode issue

No code knowledge needed. you just need to put the info in that you want in a list form and check the HTML check box below the editor and it will convert it to HTML I am still working on the BBCode issue

does it use BBCode too? cause that would work for me i can get the bbcode list for example to make http://website.com into a label website

thats what i am looking for

• 1 month later...

Ohhh...this is the first time, that i`m totally angry with the software!

I delete the block, i delete the part inside of code inside the "GlobalTemplate" BUT I NEVER CAN DELETE THE SETTINGS GROUP !!!

Author, i need help, i want to delete everthing of your "coding skill" !!!

No need to get all rude.This was my first mod with settings. I am currently working on a way to uninstall all my setting files chill

Yes - you are right.

SORRY

It was a mixture from angryness, german beer and a problem with an IP.Content-page what let me was writing this....

Again: Sorry!

• 1 month later...

that is quite odd. The only thing I know of removing the settings will be putting your board in Dev mode ant then logging into your admin CP and remove the settings manually

How To Uninstall Settings Manually.

In your favorite FTP program download your Config_global.php in the root directory of your forums and download it. Now once you have the file downloaded open it up in word pad. and look for.

define('IN_DEV', 0);

Change the "0" to a "1" then upload back to your forums root directory. Once that is uploaded login to your admin CP. and work your way to where the settings are and start uninstalling them. Once all settings have been uninstalled change the 1 back to a 0 and reupload the config file to the root directory and there you go

NOTICE! This will make your board inaccessible till you get all the settings uninstalled.