Get info from your account invisionpower.com

BomAleold

Earlier versions of IP.Board (3.0+ until perhaps 3.1 or 3.2, I can't recall now) included an XML gateway (and an associated XML skin) which could be used for API requests. Yes, permissions are still checked. The software executes as normal, and then instead of sending the output to an HTML skin that you have installed, it was sent to an XML skin instead (which had to be developed and maintained).

It was virtually never used by clients and we stopped maintaining it and including it to focus on other things that clients did regularly use instead.

Earlier versions of IP.Board (3.0+ until perhaps 3.1 or 3.2, I can't recall now) included an XML gateway (and an associated XML skin) which could be used for API requests. Yes, permissions are still checked. The software executes as normal, and then instead of sending the output to an HTML skin that you have installed, it was sent to an XML skin instead (which had to be developed and maintained).

It was virtually never used by clients and we stopped maintaining it and including it to focus on other things that clients did regularly use instead.

Thanks you for information, this is true I understand.

It should be used to invisionita.it a italian forum support on invisionpower.
I would therefore be willing to pay a fee to continue the development, as I think other support site here.

Now i see that i could get status of member on community.invisionpower.com, but i also would info from this page http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients if user permise to share that info (default is no)...

For the future I expect for contributors or developers be allowed to obtain a individual api based on bought item on module:

- member, forums, core

- nexus (info about license are protected from other site that would get it, you could use whitelist to permise only specific site)

purchased ips app, marketplace app

- marketplace (already available here)

http://community.invisionpower.com/json.php?api=your_key

Archived