[GFX] Forum Activity

Alex.amazingboy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

i noticed on your site you had two sliders working

I have added a second one to my ip content page and the second new one is not sliding it is just static

They are both pulling different forum posts

How do I get the two to both slide

Thanks

Hi,

i noticed on your site you had two sliders working

I have added a second one to my ip content page and the second new one is not sliding it is just static

They are both pulling different forum posts

How do I get the two to both slide

Thanks

Each Slider (Block) requires its javascript function with Unique ID to load Slide effect..

I would like to see a url of your site to investigate about it more. Otherwise shoot me a PM with temporary admin details and i will take a look on it for you

• 2 months later...

I would do the same things on the IP.Content code would it be possible to do the following links that you had done for me

I tried this way nothing will change my code I my concern

<a href="{parse url="showuser={$r['starter_id']}" seotitle="{$r['seo_first_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}">{IPSText::truncate( strip_tags( IPSText::stripAttachTag( IPSText::getTextClass('bbcode')->stripAllTags( $r['starter_name'] ) ) ), 10 )}</a>
<br />

{parse date="$r['start_date']" format="SHORT2"},  Vues : {$r['views']}

<if test="$this->settings['slide_lastpost_info']">
<if test="$r['posts']">
<br />

<span title="last replied on {parse date="$r['last_post']" format="SHORT2"}">Dernière réponse par :</span>
<a href="{parse url="showuser={$r['last_poster_id']}" seotitle="{$r['seo_last_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}">{IPSText::truncate( strip_tags( IPSText::stripAttachTag( IPSText::getTextClass('bbcode')->stripAllTags( $r['last_poster_name'] ) ) ), 10 )}</a>

My no change?

Thank you in advance

It looks like, there was a dispute between you and gfxdeveloper.com

Your community looks .... for to say it political correctness ... lazy.

GFXdeveloper.com has a good domain and the design was legendary. Furthermore, the start to rank in google!

Whats happend?

Do you want to offer the same like gfxdeveloper.com? With this, nobody is winning !

In 6 month, both sites are closed...It is always the same, with the DEV-IT-WEBMASTER Forums.

It looks like, there was a dispute between you and gfxdeveloper.com

Sorry this isn't a valid topic to ask these things. But let me tell you there is nothing wrong with me or GFX. Their staff will join Devsforum :smile: and also they're gonna shut GFX Devs totally down.

Your community looks .... for to say it political correctness ... lazy....................

Nobody can make a community full of rush within 1-2 weeks and get a superior rank in Google LOL.

I am doing my best to do with Devsforum which is getting done in my spare time from Regular Office and Clients Custom Project requests.

For further stuff you can discuss in pm :smile:

• 2 years later...

Archived