[GFX] Forum Activity

Alex.amazingboy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That post is just above few scroll ups :D

btw sorry i thought i posted that link, dunno how it missed

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/397303-gfx-forum-activity/page-3#entry2462358

Hello

Yes ok

And if you put an option:

I would like to put a limit in Show Info Forum?
Want to show forum link of the topic?

With a limit of character as to not subjects

post-207108-0-09990900-1391551253_thumb.

I think this new feature would be more tables for the module

post-207108-0-67291900-1391551459_thumb.

I eagerly await your response and great passing Module.

I do not understand well I guess ca be found in this code the

<if test="$post['poll_state']">

<a href='{parse url="showtopic={$post['tid']}" base="public" seotitle="{$post['title_seo']}" template="showtopic"}' class='post-title' rel='bookmark' title='{$r['title']}' data-tooltip='{$r['title']}'>{IPSText::truncate( strip_tags( IPSText::stripAttachTag( IPSText::getTextClass('bbcode')->stripAllTags( $post['title'] ) ) ), $this->settings['activity_title_truncate'] )}</a>

<else />

<a href='{parse url="showtopic={$post['tid']}&amp;view=getnewpost" base="public" seotitle="{$post['title_seo']}" template="showtopicunread"}' class='post-title' rel='bookmark' title='{$r['title']}' data-tooltip='{$r['title']}'>{IPSText::truncate( strip_tags( IPSText::stripAttachTag( IPSText::getTextClass('bbcode')->stripAllTags( $post['title'] ) ) ), $this->settings['activity_title_truncate'] )}</a>

</if>

<p class="ago">

<if test="$this->settings['activity_forum']">Dans <a href='{parse url="showforum={$post['forum_id']}" base="public" seotitle="{$post['forum_name_seo']}" template="showforum"}'>{$post['forum_name']}</a> <else /> Topic started </if>

I'll post a solution soon :smile: just you need to use is Truncation to truncate that forum title inside "forum_activity" template.

I do not quite understand your tutorial

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Alex.amazingboy

Ok thank you for that answer and how to do this?

Edit forum_activity template:

Find :

{IPSMember::makeProfileLink($post['starter_name'], $post['starter_id'], $post['seo_first_name'])}

Replace with :

<a href="{parse url="showuser={$post['starter_id']}" seotitle="{$post['seo_first_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}">{IPSText::truncate( strip_tags( IPSText::stripAttachTag( IPSText::getTextClass('bbcode')->stripAllTags( $post['starter_name'] ) ) ), 10 )}</a>

And for truncate Last Replied by (Username)

Find :

{IPSMember::makeProfileLink($post['last_poster_name'], $post['last_poster_id'], $post['seo_last_name'])}

Replace with :

<a href="{parse url="showuser={$post['last_poster_id']}" seotitle="{$post['seo_last_name']}" template="showuser" base="public"}">{IPSText::truncate( strip_tags( IPSText::stripAttachTag( IPSText::getTextClass('bbcode')->stripAllTags( $post['last_poster_name'] ) ) ), 10 )}</a>

You can set limit of truncation by changing "10" to any number you want :smile:

yes u can limit/truncate Usernames, but username colors will not show :smile:

So yes, as you announced it removes the colors of the different members and groups and it does not help me very

to otherwise your code works well except that it removes the colors of members and groups

So yes, as you announced it removes the colors of the different members and groups and it does not help me very

to otherwise your code works well except that it removes the colors of members and groups

To Truncate the text we need to apply IPS:truncate method, which strip all the HTML codes too thats why its not showing colors.

And for what subjects not approve are not visible in the block

Ahan. i will look about it :) will reply you back asap. Thank you for feedback :)

• 1 month later...

I'm getting these errors in my header can you help?.....

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/hooks/boardindexForumActivity_7706256e1c8f594d9b738ef99c48e730.php:102) in /home/***/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/hooks/boardindexForumActivity_7706256e1c8f594d9b738ef99c48e730.php:102) in /home/***/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/hooks/boardindexForumActivity_7706256e1c8f594d9b738ef99c48e730.php:102) in /home/***/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/hooks/boardindexForumActivity_7706256e1c8f594d9b738ef99c48e730.php:102) in /home/***/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/public_html/hooks/boardindexForumActivity_7706256e1c8f594d9b738ef99c48e730.php:102) in /home/***/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

Archived