%7Boption%7D

File Name: Blockchain.info Nexus Gateway

File Submitter: sijad

File Submitted: 11 Jan 2014

File Category: Commerce

Supported Versions: IP.Nexus 1.5.x

You can use this gateway for accept bitcoin from users
our access to BTC is limited so IPN callback didn't test
please feel free to donate to us well we can test IPN also you'll get an copyright remover for this great gateway %7Boption%7D

Prerequisites

• Ioncube Loader
  • curl 7.26+

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

here to download this file

Hmm, so I just tested it out on one transaction. I verified that payment was sent (from my account) and received (to my account) on Blockchain.

But the Confirm My Order button doesn't do anything. Does IP.Nexus automatically refresh the page from "Confirm & Pay" to "Finish" when Blockchain confirms that payment is made?

Two issues so far:

• In my javascript console: "Uncaught ReferenceError: bci_receive_payments is not defined" when clicking the "Confirm My Order" button.
  • Bitcoins get paid to an address I don't recognize, and never reach my wallet. I'll test again today, but here was my test transaction disappearing into the nether: https://blockchain.info/address/1KiB5TxwrAe1ptJqWVNgDYXZFfdfGZyaDU

I'm a little wary this is a scam (third-party encrypted plugins scare me), but I'll test it again today to see if the same thing happens.

I'll looking for js issue,

Bitcoins get paid to an address I don't recognize, and never reach my wallet. I'll test again today, but here was my test transaction disappearing into the nether: https://blockchain.i...gDYXZFfdfGZyaDU

are you sure? did you read about https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive, which each time show a different wallet and don't show your real wallet, after a while after pay, the BTC should move to your real wallet

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am having issues on step to confirm and pay. Once I scan the QR code and send the payment. I get the emails that tell me a new transaction has happened and that is pending then I get the one that the transaction is approved. But I cant click the confirm my order button at any point and I have to manually approve the transaction and it just sits pending until i approve it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

you should set USD to something like 16$ it'll convert to BTC with an online rate, also you can set a fixed rate in method setting, it will convert $ to BTC by itself

​I dont want to convert based on USD amount though. I have items that I always just want to charge 0.1 BTC or 0.05 BTC etc..  that's not possible?

• 7 months later...