Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro

Spanner

1 hour ago, kmk said:

How about the invoice for buyer? If a member A selling an item to other member B, lets say 10.00, and using my payment gateway option to complete the transacction, is possible after complete the payment process generate an invoice that say Member A selling item to Member B by 10.00 ? 

If you use Commere app, then for all transaction will be generate invoice from Commerce

1 hour ago, AlexWright said:

@Spanner is the ability for members to make "add-ons" coming? We use this app for an artistic community, and some of our artists would like to add extras, like +$5 for shading, +$10 for coloring, etc. Is there a way that they can do this yet? I know I asked a while back. Thanks!

This is in todo. Will be available in next version

1 hour ago, Spanner said:

If you use Commere app, then for all transaction will be generate invoice from Commerce

2 hours ago, AlexWright said:

I know the commerce will generate an invoice, but from the site, not from the seller....in this case not the site selling the item, the site only is the platform that serve for the transaction....

Edited by kmk

22 minutes ago, kmk said:

I know the commerce will generate an invoice, but from the site, not from the seller....in this case not the site selling the item, the site only is the platform that serve for the transaction....

Yes I know. But the same case is when you sell files in Downloads app. When you buy file Commerce generate invoice from site not file owner. This is hard to do, beacaue seller should have own company and these invoices shoul add you his invoice system...

2 minutes ago, Spanner said:

Yes I know. But the same case is when you sell files in Downloads app. When you buy file Commerce generate invoice from site not file owner. This is hard to do, beacaue seller should have own company and these invoices shoul add you his invoice system...

Is possible add some extra field to system that demand instead call item inform(like product name ...), call file or item owner too? so in the invoice will be appear who is the seller ..... 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 9:38 PM, Spanner said:

On 1/18/2018 at 12:37 PM, optrexnz said:

Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?

No, when a user buys an offer, the message will be received by both the seller and the buyer with the content to determine the exact details. In version 3, I plan to change this process a bit here

Hello,

Has this been resolved in version 3? I'm still getting sellers complaining there are no details from the purchases of where to send the goods. Not all members have access to messaging.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 1:23 AM, optrexnz said:

Hello,

Has this been resolved in version 3? I'm still getting sellers complaining there are no details from the purchases of where to send the goods. Not all members have access to messaging.

Cheers 

Hello,
not yet. Now users must be contats each other. I must think about this how to do that whit GPDR

11 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Just bought this and although we am using the admin account and have the app switched on we get this error as per screenshots below 

sales-portal-error2.thumb.jpg.c3dbdb309193c923a626fc7c497b3da5.jpg

sales-portal-error1.thumb.jpg.e24f10bf6a4704d4ee8c2998528d0571.jpg

Hello @Unlucky,
this error is from IPS core. Please check application permissions on ACP -> System tab -> Applications. Maybe you change permission there?

If no, please check in Sales Portal Pro currencies settings and after that if you will have still error please check errors in ACP -> Support -> system logs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Version 3.2.0

• Fix minor errors
  • Ability to define the minimum "step" for bid
  • Ability to defining the minimum starting price
  • Lazy Loading for images
  • Notifications enhancements
  • Integration with Gallery (ability to attach the user's album to the offer)
  • Multilingual news

On 6/14/2019 at 3:57 PM, AlexWright said:

Thanks @Spanner, but this is still broken. If a user has more than 1 commissions category in a club, they can only edit the first category's description, and even after applying 3.2.0.1, any new group/club cannot edit the description field either. Bug report on our site by a user attempting this. 

Thanks I'll check this.