Jump to content

Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro


Spanner
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Spanner!

F.A.Q.s are fine, it was a caching issue on our end. I do have another question though. Is it possible to disable certain payment gateways for use with this application? Our community has some random conflicts of 3rd party users and one of our payment methods. We need to be able to disable one or more for this app.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,
 

7 minutes ago, Lord Nowe said:

F.A.Q.s are fine, it was a caching issue on our end.

Great :)

7 minutes ago, Lord Nowe said:

I do have another question though. Is it possible to disable certain payment gateways for use with this application? Our community has some random conflicts of 3rd party users and one of our payment methods. We need to be able to disable one or more for this app.

I'm sorry but no :( this will be available since version 3.0.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm asking these questions because of a customer request.

1. Is there a way to make a specific photo the cover photo which shows on the listings page?

2. Is there a way to control which photo shows in the sidebar hook?

3. And also a way to "center" the photo in the sidebar hook? Currently it is floating to the left with a large space on the right.

And a request from me...

When users are filling out the form, they then see the attachment option on the description input interface and upload their photos there. This leaves no photos in the photo carousel, and a long list of photos in the description. This is because they are not noticing the tab to add photos at the top, because it is not in line with how they usually fill out a form. So later I have to download the photos, then re-upload them to the photo carousel.

4. Can you move the photo uploads to the main page of the form? Preferably above the description input area? That way the users will be sure to upload the photos to the proper place and not add them in the description.

Also, here in Turkey, the foreign community (my audience) uses Turkish Lira, Euros, and GB Pounds. I have Turkish Lira set as the top currency, so the price in Turkish Lira is the one which displays, with the option to view the price in Euros or GB Pounds. However, if the user only enters a price in Euros, or only in Pounds, no price displays unless the user thinks to click on the option for Euros or Pounds. I know this is a Nexus thing, but

5. Is there a way to display the price if the user only wants to sell the item in one currency which is not the primary currency?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

37 minutes ago, Bendensin said:

1. Is there a way to make a specific photo the cover photo which shows on the listings page?

2. Is there a way to control which photo shows in the sidebar hook?

No. Now I get first photo

41 minutes ago, Bendensin said:

3. And also a way to "center" the photo in the sidebar hook? Currently it is floating to the left with a large space on the right.

In next version all widgets will be redesigned

42 minutes ago, Bendensin said:

4. Can you move the photo uploads to the main page of the form? Preferably above the description input area? That way the users will be sure to upload the photos to the proper place and not add them in the description.

New version has new form: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/gallery/image/645-sd-sales-portal-pro-adding-offer-form/

45 minutes ago, Bendensin said:

5. Is there a way to display the price if the user only wants to sell the item in one currency which is not the primary currency?

Can you explain in more detail how you saw it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  On 3/16/2018 at 12:54 PM, Bendensin said:

5. Is there a way to display the price if the user only wants to sell the item in one currency which is not the primary currency?

Can you explain in more detail how you saw it?

For example, I have the system set up so it can accept Turkish Lira, Euros, and GB Pounds (in that order). Turkish Lira is default.

I have a customer who is selling her house. She wants to be paid in Euros.

So she only entered the amount in Euros. She left Turkish Lira and GB Pounds empty.

When the advertisement displays, it shows the amount in Turkish Lira (which is empty, it displays nothing). So no price is displayed at all.

The user must click on the tabs for Euros and GB Pounds to see if there is any price listed there. When they click on Euros, they see the price. But only if they click on it.

So what I am asking is,

If there are three possible currencies available, and the user only enters an amount in one of them (which is not the default or first currency, can the system be set up so it shows the first currency amount that is entered? Like if the first currency (Turkish Lira) is empty, it will go to the next, and the next, currency until it finds a number entered? And then display that amount in that currency?

I hope that is not confusing! :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1.04.2018 at 12:26 PM, Bendensin said:

Can you explain in more detail how you saw it?

For example, I have the system set up so it can accept Turkish Lira, Euros, and GB Pounds (in that order). Turkish Lira is default.

I have a customer who is selling her house. She wants to be paid in Euros.

So she only entered the amount in Euros. She left Turkish Lira and GB Pounds empty.

When the advertisement displays, it shows the amount in Turkish Lira (which is empty, it displays nothing). So no price is displayed at all.

The user must click on the tabs for Euros and GB Pounds to see if there is any price listed there. When they click on Euros, they see the price. But only if they click on it.

So what I am asking is,

If there are three possible currencies available, and the user only enters an amount in one of them (which is not the default or first currency, can the system be set up so it shows the first currency amount that is entered? Like if the first currency (Turkish Lira) is empty, it will go to the next, and the next, currency until it finds a number entered? And then display that amount in that currency?

I hope that is not confusing! :)

Ok, now is clear. I'll add in next version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

OK Great...

One thing I forgot... if possible, could the options for states, counties, cities, etc (or provinces, districts, cities). be optionally added as a drop-down menu, as you have it in Company Directory?

The provinces here in Turkey are very large. But the districts (counties) and cities and towns, etc... are finite, so I could add these to a drop-down list for users to choose from. Right now I have the cities and towns option as a text field. But the problem is that these cities and towns might be spelled in more than one way, for example, depending on whether the user has a Turkish keyboard or not. So if they could enter the town name, for example, as

Kuşadası (correct Turkish spelling) or Kusadasi (the way the typical foreigner would spell it since they wouldn't have a Turkish keyboard) or even Kuşadasi or kusadası.

When somebody searches for items for sale in Kuşadası, then items for sale in that town, if it was spelled another way, would not be displayed.

A drop-down option, instead of a text field, for this would prevent that problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bendensin said:

One thing I forgot... if possible, could the options for states, counties, cities, etc (or provinces, districts, cities). be optionally added as a drop-down menu, as you have it in Company Directory?

The provinces here in Turkey are very large. But the districts (counties) and cities and towns, etc... are finite, so I could add these to a drop-down list for users to choose from. Right now I have the cities and towns option as a text field. But the problem is that these cities and towns might be spelled in more than one way, for example, depending on whether the user has a Turkish keyboard or not. So if they could enter the town name, for example, as

Kuşadası (correct Turkish spelling) or Kusadasi (the way the typical foreigner would spell it since they wouldn't have a Turkish keyboard) or even Kuşadasi or kusadası.

When somebody searches for items for sale in Kuşadası, then items for sale in that town, if it was spelled another way, would not be displayed.

A drop-down option, instead of a text field, for this would prevent that problem.

Hello,
probably I can do that but not in this release. I have very much tasks in todo yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

We recently installed Sales Portal Pro 2.4.0.5

 

Permissions are correct, however all groups that should can not create a offer

Have tried different accounts, groups, re-checking permissions in admin cp | applications etc.
All attempts to create an offer, receive the following message:

You don't have permission to add offers

Any ideas how to get this permission problem worked out?

per.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New in version 3.0.0

  • A completely new core
  • JSON-LD
  • Ability to enable/disable integration with (SD) Company Directory from creating an offer (group setting)
  • Ability to sort in FAQ + multilanguage
  • Ability to join categories with packages
  • Ability to disable Commerce (IP.Nexus) for category
  • Ability to sort in Packages + multilanguage
  • Ability to assign additional fields for all categories automatically
  • Functionality support Content Message
  • Functionality support Recommended Comments
  • Functionality support Social Media Promotion
  • Yandex.ru RSS feed
  • Ability to sorting restrictions (deciding on the order of checking restrictions)
  • Ability to select categories in which the restrictions are apply
  • Ability to choose whether restrictions should apply to the categories: buying, selling, both types
  • New design for the offer adding form
  • Ability to choose how to sort offers in RSS
  • Ability to selection of payment methods
  • Multi management of offers in the customer's panel
  • Ability to choose the default image for offer
  • Integration with Forum application: Ability to turn on redirected to the category selection or adding offer form in a specific category when you click "New Topic"
  • Collections (version beta)
  • Ability to select the visibility of the question (public/hidden) by the author of the question

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @Spanner, missing language string on the Submission form:

image.thumb.png.9b3bd447381edb0ee1bd1cdd4a24dc4f.png

 

Finding more as I go:

sd_salespro_amount_disputes (ACP)

sd_salespro_amount_disputes_comments (ACP)

 

Also, for the Auction and Buy Now + Auction, the minimum bid increment should really be shown somewhere.

Edited by AlexWright
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Hello @Spanner, missing language string on the Submission form:

image.thumb.png.9b3bd447381edb0ee1bd1cdd4a24dc4f.png

 

Finding more as I go:

sd_salespro_amount_disputes (ACP)

sd_salespro_amount_disputes_comments (ACP)

 

Also, for the Auction and Buy Now + Auction, the minimum bid increment should really be shown somewhere.

Thank you. I'll add and release new version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

How about the invoice for buyer? If a member A selling an item to other member B, lets say 10.00, and using my payment gateway option to complete the transacction, is possible after complete the payment process generate an invoice that say Member A selling item to Member B by 10.00 ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy