Community

After upgrading to the latest release some offers are not appearing in a particular category or latest offers block....Has anyone else reported something similar?

Edited by Husky_Jim

13 hours ago, Husky_Jim said:

After upgrading to the latest release some offers are not appearing in a particular category or latest offers block....Has anyone else reported something similar?

In new version I'll check showing in category:

1. if category don't have parent then category show offer from this category and child

2. if category have parent then category show only offer from this category

32 minutes ago, Husky_Jim said:

@Spanner 2.2.1.1 is the one i 've used...I am attaching the downloaded file from Marketplace:

You can't post attachments from apps here, mate! Anyone can download it without pay for it! :sick:

Edit your post to remove it!

Edited by Adriano Faria

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You can't post attachments from apps here, mate! Anyone can download it without pay for it! :sick:

Edit your post to remove it!

oops sorry!never thought of it!

43 minutes ago, Husky_Jim said:

@Spanner 2.2.1.1 is the one i 've used...I am attaching the downloaded file from Marketplace:

Please send me PM. When I return to home I'll check this and send you new version, beacasue I'm outside the office

I've have been looking again at this application, following issues with how we currently deal with members adverts. I'm struggling with trying to find information on some points

Does your application:

Allow the seller to add in different costs for freight options?
Does the seller get a notification of who has purchased what item?
Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?
How does the seller get paid?
Does the seller use their own payment gateway details or that of the main saite - if the sites, how are payment fees recovered by the admin?
Can the seller sell multiple items to different members, without the advert disappearing
Does the advert hide automatically when the product sells out or the advert expires
How can the admin charge for members using this system and how does the admin get paid?

Edited by optrexnz

Hello @optrexnz

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Allow the seller to add in different costs for freight options?

Yes, you as admin only specify the type of options like post, dhl, fedex

Does the seller get a notification of who has purchased what item?

If you use Commerce app (Nexus) then yes, if no then user must send contact to user about price proposal or bid in auction

Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?

No, when a user buys an offer, the message will be received by both the seller and the buyer with the content to determine the exact details. In version 3, I plan to change this process a bit here

How does the seller get paid?

The buyer pays through the Commerce application and the money goes to the seller's credit account. The seller from this account can withdraw money as in IPS

Does the seller use their own payment gateway details or that of the main saite - if the sites, how are payment fees recovered by the admin?

Uses the payment of the site. In the application settings you can set the fee either in a percentage or/and in a specific amount

Can the seller sell multiple items to different members, without the advert disappearing

Yes, you can create one offer on which you can sell e.g 10 the same items

Does the advert hide automatically when the product sells out or the advert expires

Yes and no. After that, the offers go to the archive

How can the admin charge for members using this system and how does the admin get paid?

You can get a fee for issuing and renewing the offer, for bidding (that will be visible above), sales commission.

Please check demo: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/offers/

40 minutes ago, optrexnz said:

Is there an expiry time for an offer that has an auction?

If so how do people bidding or watching, know what time the auction expires?

The same like offer expire date.

2018-01-19_11-47-47.jpg.f69f326ee43f101dd8e61fa1761f01fd.jpg

That gives the date - is there a time that the action finishes?
Normal behaviour is for people to bid at the last minute.

Date, but when you hover, you will see

2018-01-24_09-11-10.jpg

@Spanner, Love this addon, but have just a couple of suggestions:

1. If possible, have the settings for a package where "Limit Uses" can have a reset (say every week/month, etc). Useful if you have a Member Group that can feature 3 adverts in one period.

2. Issue wherein anything uploaded to the FAQs text editor is carried over to (and displayed in) other FAQs. We've swapped to using a hidden gallery (members can see images, but not category) for now.

Honestly I think that's it though.

Cheers!

7 hours ago, optrexnz said:

little bug in the notifications

image.png.47f9cb1f234b06e74da2e709819e93e1.png

Thanks will be added in next version

7 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

@Spanner, Love this addon, but have just a couple of suggestions:

@Lord Nowe thank you

1. If possible, have the settings for a package where "Limit Uses" can have a reset (say every week/month, etc). Useful if you have a Member Group that can feature 3 adverts in one period.

Added to todo. I'll think about this. I have to think about how to solve it

2. Issue wherein anything uploaded to the FAQs text editor is carried over to (and displayed in) other FAQs. We've swapped to using a hidden gallery (members can see images, but not category) for now

In version 3.0.0 the FAQ was rewritten virtually from scratch, so this should not be a problem. But could you please give me some screens or something like that with this error on PM?

5 hours ago, Spanner said:

Thanks will be added in next version

@Lord Nowe thank you

Added to todo. I'll think about this. I have to think about how to solve it

In version 3.0.0 the FAQ was rewritten virtually from scratch, so this should not be a problem. But could you please give me some screens or something like that with this error on PM?

Will do when I get home.

Any suggestions? The auction was allowed to run its normal course to completion and I assumed the winning bidder would be chosen as the buyer, but everything just seems to have expired. How do I handle the transaction with the buyer /seller?