Jump to content
You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro


Spanner
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Husky_Jim said:

After upgrading to the latest release some offers are not appearing in a particular category or latest offers block....Has anyone else reported something similar?

In new version I'll check showing in category:

1. if category don't have parent then category show offer from this category and child

2. if category have parent then category show only offer from this category

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I've have been looking again at this application, following issues with how we currently deal with members adverts. I'm struggling with trying to find information on some points

Does your application:

Allow the seller to add in different costs for freight options?
Does the seller get a notification of who has purchased what item?
Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?
How does the seller get paid?
Does the seller use their own payment gateway details or that of the main saite - if the sites, how are payment fees recovered by the admin?
Can the seller sell multiple items to different members, without the advert disappearing
Does the advert hide automatically when the product sells out or the advert expires
How can the admin charge for members using this system and how does the admin get paid?

Edited by optrexnz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello @optrexnz

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Allow the seller to add in different costs for freight options?

Yes, you as admin only specify the type of options like post, dhl, fedex

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Does the seller get a notification of who has purchased what item?

If you use Commerce app (Nexus) then yes, if no then user must send contact to user about price proposal or bid in auction

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?

No, when a user buys an offer, the message will be received by both the seller and the buyer with the content to determine the exact details. In version 3, I plan to change this process a bit here

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

How does the seller get paid?

The buyer pays through the Commerce application and the money goes to the seller's credit account. The seller from this account can withdraw money as in IPS

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Does the seller use their own payment gateway details or that of the main saite - if the sites, how are payment fees recovered by the admin?

Uses the payment of the site. In the application settings you can set the fee either in a percentage or/and in a specific amount

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Can the seller sell multiple items to different members, without the advert disappearing

Yes, you can create one offer on which you can sell e.g 10 the same items

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

Does the advert hide automatically when the product sells out or the advert expires

Yes and no. After that, the offers go to the archive

8 hours ago, optrexnz said:

How can the admin charge for members using this system and how does the admin get paid?

You can get a fee for issuing and renewing the offer, for bidding (that will be visible above), sales commission.

 

Please check demo: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/offers/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Spanner, Love this addon, but have just a couple of suggestions:

1. If possible, have the settings for a package where "Limit Uses" can have a reset (say every week/month, etc). Useful if you have a Member Group that can feature 3 adverts in one period.

2. Issue wherein anything uploaded to the FAQs text editor is carried over to (and displayed in) other FAQs. We've swapped to using a hidden gallery (members can see images, but not category) for now.

Honestly I think that's it though.

Cheers!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, optrexnz said:

little bug in the notifications

image.png.47f9cb1f234b06e74da2e709819e93e1.png

Thanks will be added in next version

7 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

@Spanner, Love this addon, but have just a couple of suggestions:

@Lord Nowe thank you

7 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

1. If possible, have the settings for a package where "Limit Uses" can have a reset (say every week/month, etc). Useful if you have a Member Group that can feature 3 adverts in one period.

Added to todo. I'll think about this. I have to think about how to solve it

7 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

2. Issue wherein anything uploaded to the FAQs text editor is carried over to (and displayed in) other FAQs. We've swapped to using a hidden gallery (members can see images, but not category) for now

In version 3.0.0 the FAQ was rewritten virtually from scratch, so this should not be a problem. But could you please give me some screens or something like that with this error on PM?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Spanner said:

Thanks will be added in next version

@Lord Nowe thank you

Added to todo. I'll think about this. I have to think about how to solve it

In version 3.0.0 the FAQ was rewritten virtually from scratch, so this should not be a problem. But could you please give me some screens or something like that with this error on PM?

Will do when I get home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy