You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro

Spanner

What exactly are "packages" and how are they supposed to be used?

Is there a way to leave feedback for users after a transaction has been completed?

When integrated with IP.Nexus how do users get the shipping address of the buyer? Most my users use Paypal to print shipping labels but since the transaction goes through IP.Nexus I am not sure how they would get the address.

Is there a way to leave feedback for users after a transaction has been completed?

Yes, user can leave comment and rate transaction as: neutral, positive, negative

When integrated with IP.Nexus how do users get the shipping address of the buyer? Most my users use Paypal to print shipping labels but since the transaction goes through IP.Nexus I am not sure how they would get the address.

After payment, seller receives message with information about who bought item and about shipp method. Next seller must contact buyer. I don't know is giving information from nexus is a good idea

What exactly are "packages" and how are they supposed to be used?

package is this what decides how long offers will be shown, is featured or no, how often user can bump (refresh) offer and how much offer adding costs.

• 2 weeks later...

i love this app works great for the most part with one exception

when i ADD a photo for sale when the submit button is pressed it takes me to a payment area.. not sure why..

but this is one of the best apps i have gotten this year

now i can be like Ebay and sell auction off my drawings and photos..

love it thanks

i love this app works great for the most part with one exception

when i ADD a photo for sale when the submit button is pressed it takes me to a payment area.. not sure why..

but this is one of the best apps i have gotten this year

now i can be like Ebay and sell auction off my drawings and photos..

love it thanks

Thanks. About your problem:

Did you set up pay packages? If yes then user is redirected to page on which he must pay visibility of offer

- If you don't have permission to add offers, please check acp -> members -> groups management -> edit group -> (SD) Sales Portal Pro Tab and then check permission

I've got the same problem. I've checked the above and the permissions are set to add offers. No restrictions have been setup either. I just don't get the option to add an offer?

Edit:

Fixed, it won't allow new offers if all the categories are set to Only Category.

Edited by NoGi

Thanks I got it working. New problem though is with custom field, I can't get checkbox to appear. It keeps showing a text area box. All I want is a tick box confirming that the user has read the T&Cs.

I also can't get the field to display on the offer or in the post it creates.

I also can't get the field to display on the offer or in the post it creates.

This field is not displayed because you set "Show content after purchase". This means: Show content of this field only for buyer :)

To T&C you can use application regulation.

I will fix it in next version.

Quick path I sent you in PM

One more question, how do I control access to the sidebar for latest offer? It's showing for guest when it shouldn't as they don't have access. Access is denied when they click on it but I'd rather not have it display in the first place - like other sidebar widgets.

OK, when are you expecting to release the next version?

The checkbox fix worked BTW.

I don't know exactly. I will want in the end of this month or in first part of September

One more question, how do I control access to the sidebar for latest offer? It's showing for guest when it shouldn't as they don't have access. Access is denied when they click on it but I'd rather not have it display in the first place - like other sidebar widgets.

Ok, I'll fix it

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a problem where no one (admin included) can end a offer (either with or without purchase). We get the following error:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#SDSALESPRO0090]

This is not your offer, thus you cannot manage it

This is for own offers. Steps to reproduce:

1. Choose my add
  2. Click end purchase
  3. Click end purchase with sale

• 1 month later...