Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro

Spanner

hi again...

when i use the search up ip adress to check some members in the acp>>show all ip addresses it returns with a error like last time on sales portal search

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

i hve looked in the sql error logs and shows up this error

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:54:44 +0000 Error: 1146 - Table 'niemand_giveaway.sd_salespro_offer' doesn't exist IP Address: 80.128.95.161 - /admin/index.php?adsess=7079d532d9792092dc62c6a647bd4e30&app=members&module=members§ion=tools&do=learn_ip&ip=95.235.12.77 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mySQL query error: SELECT c.offer_ip_address, c.offer_add_date as date, c.offer_ip_address as ip_address, c.offer_member_id,m.member_id, m.members_display_name, m.email, m.posts, m.joined FROM sd_salespro_offer c LEFT JOIN members m ON ( m.member_id=c.offer_member_id ) WHERE c.offer_ip_address='95.235.12.77' GROUP BY c.offer_member_id, c.offer_ip_address ORDER BY c.offer_add_date DESC LIMIT 250 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. | File | Function | Line No. | |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------| | admin/applications/members/modules_admin/members/tools.php | [IPSLib].findIPAddresses | 765 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/applications/members/modules_admin/members/tools.php | [admin_members_members_tools]._learnIP | 76 | '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------' | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_members_members_tools].doExecute

Latest SQL Error Today (Today, 01:54 PM)

Open /admin/applications_addon/other/sdsalespro/extensions/coreExtensions.php find class: sdsalespro_findIpAddress and replace to:

class sdsalespro_findIpAddress
{
    /**
     * Return ip address lookup tables
     * @access	public
     * @return	array 	Table lookups
     */
    public function getTables()
    {
        return array(
                'sd_sales_offers'            => array( 'offer_member_id', 'offer_ip_address', 'offer_add_date' ),
                'sd_sales_comments'          => array( 'comment_member_id', 'comment_ip_address', 'comment_date' ),
                'sd_sales_offer_comments'    => array( 'comment_member_id', 'comment_ip_address', 'comment_date' ),
        );
    }
}

OK, couldnt wait and bought Sales Portal Pro

I used the convert tool to try and import from classifieds. The categories and items do import, but i see no images - not a big problem just wanted to try it out, so i wanted to delete the categories again. But i cant.

When i try to EMPTY an imported category i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method sdsales_categories::rebuildIdeainfo() in /home/vildmed1/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/sdsalespro/modules_admin/categories/categories.php on line 687

When i try to DELETE an imported (at least some of them) category i get

post-198081-0-37734500-1391254360_thumb.

Buy only get the error the FIRST TIME i try to delete the category which has items in it. I I try once more, the category is deleted - but it says (0 items deleted) ??

Please help :-)

OK, couldnt wait and bought Sales Portal Pro

I used the convert tool to try and import from classifieds. The categories and items do import, but i see no images - not a big problem just wanted to try it out, so i wanted to delete the categories again. But i cant.

When i try to EMPTY an imported category i get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method sdsales_categories::rebuildIdeainfo() in /home/vildmed1/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/sdsalespro/modules_admin/categories/categories.php on line 687

When i try to DELETE an imported (at least some of them) category i get

attachicon.gifSkærmbillede 2014-02-01 kl. 12.32.16.png

Buy only get the error the FIRST TIME i try to delete the category which has items in it. I I try once more, the category is deleted - but it says (0 items deleted) ??

Please help :-)

I'll fix it and upload new version on Monday

Another question; I want to use this as classifieds, and the users have to agree on payment without involving me.

In other words, I dont want Nexus to handle payment, that should be agreed between users.

Cant turn Nexus off as I use it on other parts of my site..

I'll think about it and in next version I'll try to resolve this.

I can't find where to adjust, if new offers should be approved before displaying publicly?

Right now I have to approve all offers, I would like them to display without approval.

Maybe I'm blind ;-)

And also, I would like to thank you for starting this project - so far I am very happy with what I am seeing, and when the above small issues are sorted out, I think we have a more solid product than Classifieds ;-)

In idea could be, just to make it possible to have an 'contact seller directly via PM' button and hide the 'Buy' button

Thank I'll add to todo

I can't find where to adjust, if new offers should be approved before displaying publicly?

Right now I have to approve all offers, I would like them to display without approval.

Maybe I'm blind ;-)

And also, I would like to thank you for starting this project - so far I am very happy with what I am seeing, and when the above small issues are sorted out, I think we have a more solid product than Classifieds ;-)

If user adds offer with pay package then offer will be approved automaticaly after successful payment.

If user chooses free package then depends on settings if can bypass mod queue then offer is accepted automaticaly, if can't then moderator must accept.

Error fixed and I uploaded new version. Please download and replace files.

Nice, when these 2 things get fixed, I am ready to go live with sales portal pro and switch from classifieds;

- Automatically approve new articles (no need for approvement)

- Function to contact seller directly instead of using payment options in Nexus

Looking forward to using your product, looks very promising :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Nicee,i like it :smile:

i will buy it in the next couple of days whne i'll have the money

if would be nice one more field added in the adding offer named digital product or something like and when someone pays the information in that box will be visible(like on ip.download,after you pay you cand download it) in this case it will be visible

cause my members are selling digital video game codes and are making many topics on the forum

Anyway great job with this app :smile:

Added

Hello!

Anyone change classifieds to Sales Portal Pro? Is it better?

Price is normal, but i don't know is it what i need or not. I need it for hobbyst portal. Hobbysts sales and changes his fishes and corals...

no price requierement added

What about the type of transaction? This may not be a sale, but exchange or donation?

Now you can choose category with price and without

In idea could be, just to make it possible to have an 'contact seller directly via PM' button and hide the 'Buy' button

Added

Nice, when these 2 things get fixed, I am ready to go live with sales portal pro and switch from classifieds;

- Automatically approve new articles (no need for approvement)

- Function to contact seller directly instead of using payment options in Nexus

Looking forward to using your product, looks very promising :-)

Added

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to upgrade but am getting this

Error: ALTER TABLE x_utf_ips_sd_sales_offers ADD FULLTEXT(offer_title)

The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes
Error: ALTER TABLE x_utf_ips_sd_sales_offers ADD FULLTEXT(offer_description)

Error: ALTER TABLE x_utf_ips_sd_sales_comments ADD INDEX comment_offer_idx (comment_offer);

Key column 'comment_offer' doesn't exist in table
Error: ALTER TABLE x_utf_ips_sd_sales_offer_comments ADD FULLTEXT(comment_text)

Error: ALTER TABLE x_utf_ips_sd_sales_stats CHANGE COLUMN state_time stat_time INT(11) NOT NULL

Unknown column 'state_time' in 'x_utf_ips_sd_sales_stats'
Error: ALTER TABLE x_utf_ips_sales_offer_question ADD question_ip_address VARCHAR(46) NOT NULL

Table 'vildmedgolf_ipb.x_utf_ips_sales_offer_question' doesn't exist