Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro

Spanner

On 6/7/2020 at 11:20 AM, optrexnz said:

My users can ask questions, but the people who have made the listing are not able to answer them, what am I missing please?

image.thumb.png.4a8e455a341de86f43b01cf74b20fbb6.png

No, I check only 2 conditions:

1. current member is owner of offer

2. question doesn't have answer

But in last time I found small error and your question will be shown on few offers. I fixed this in new version

• 2 months later...

Hey Spanner, just came across a critical issue.

The commission and transaction fees are only taken from the base cost, not total cost.

For example:

We just sold an offer for a total $56.00; Base price was $25.00 and 3 variants were selected for additional costs totaling the $56.00. Since we have a 5% commission and $0.00 transaction fee, we should have received $2.80 from the total cost. Instead, it took 5% from the base price of $25.00 and gave us only $1.25.

BA7B65F2-3ACB-42B7-9705-D7A551140287.jpg

Sorry for back to back posting. I’m using mobile app and it doesn’t let me edit posts. I’ve also discovered another issue.

The seller of the offer only received $23.75 which is the base price minus the $1.25 it gave us. They didn’t receive any of the additional variant money.

C926EF68-5BEC-474E-AA14-41F40F5BA2A8.jpg

56 minutes ago, ahc said:

Hey Spanner, just came across a critical issue.

The commission and transaction fees are only taken from the base cost, not total cost.

For example:

We just sold an offer for a total $56.00; Base price was $25.00 and 3 variants were selected for additional costs totaling the $56.00. Since we have a 5% commission and $0.00 transaction fee, we should have received $2.80 from the total cost. Instead, it took 5% from the base price of $25.00 and gave us only $1.25.

BA7B65F2-3ACB-42B7-9705-D7A551140287.jpg

54 minutes ago, ahc said:

Blue is the base cost of offer. Green are the extra variants chosen by the buyer.

C0632796-49C5-4776-953B-3598C03A3522.jpg

These two fixed, but

40 minutes ago, ahc said:

Sorry for back to back posting. I’m using mobile app and it doesn’t let me edit posts. I’ve also discovered another issue.

The seller of the offer only received $23.75 which is the base price minus the $1.25 it gave us. They didn’t receive any of the additional variant money.

C926EF68-5BEC-474E-AA14-41F40F5BA2A8.jpg

I' waiting:

• 2 weeks later...

@Spanner  I'm sad to see Invision still hasn't found a fix for the above yet. 😞  I'll keep checking periodically though.

I did have a quick question.  Is there a way a member can "pause/unpause" an offer without having to end it?  A lot of our artists have a slot system, and when they get x many orders, they'd like a way to prevent people from purchasing the offer until their slots are empty.

I did try to see if locking the offer would prevent users from being able to purchase it, but locking doesn't seem to do anything.  Users were still able to checkout and purchase offers that were locked.

6 minutes ago, ahc said:

@Spanner  I'm sad to see Invision still hasn't found a fix for the above yet. 😞  I'll keep checking periodically though.

I did have a quick question.  Is there a way a member can "pause/unpause" an offer without having to end it?  A lot of our artists have a slot system, and when they get x many orders, they'd like a way to prevent people from purchasing the offer until their slots are empty.

I did try to see if locking the offer would prevent users from being able to purchase it, but locking doesn't seem to do anything.  Users were still able to checkout and purchase offers that were locked.

See:

• 6 months later...

How many people are still using this and are interested into continued support? It's just much easier, faster and cheaper for us to use the existing code base and installation:)

I've hired a dev to implement some missing features and fix few critical bugs and now we're interested to see if there are more people in our position and if it's worth to release new features and fixes as new applications and plugins ( which would be totally legal because it's only extending the existing code instead of copying it)

9 hours ago, Dads 101 said:

How many people are still using this and are interested into continued support? It's just much easier, faster and cheaper for us to use the existing code base and installation:)

I've hired a dev to implement some missing features and fix few critical bugs and now we're interested to see if there are more people in our position and if it's worth to release new features and fixes as new applications and plugins ( which would be totally legal because it's only extending the existing code instead of copying it)

I am waiting for a better classified... With better UI and better understanding of current business trends... 

If possible share about how new it is?