(SD) Sales Portal Pro

Spanner

That did it! I can see the option to add prices now!

I've done a but of testing, and apologies if this is getting annoying - how do people get their money when they've sold something? I did a quick test for a $0.01 Offer sale and the Buyer was able to pay, and I can see the invoice on the admin panel, but I don't see as the seller how to get "my money". Can you advise how the user gets the money from their sale?

9 minutes ago, Douglas Glover said:

That did it! I can see the option to add prices now!

I've done a but of testing, and apologies if this is getting annoying - how do people get their money when they've sold something? I did a quick test for a $0.01 Offer sale and the Buyer was able to pay, and I can see the invoice on the admin panel, but I don't see as the seller how to get "my money". Can you advise how the user gets the money from their sale?

Yes 🙂

Your money (seller) will be added to member balance in Commerce app. You (admin) can set fee and/or commission from each transaction

• 2 months later...

Hi @Spanner, finally finding time to get back to integrating this, and I'm seeing some odd errors with notifications. When a user accepts or rejects another user's Price Proposal, is sends a notification to the person who sent the Price Proposal saying accepted/rejected; clicking on that notification takes them to a page that says they don't have permission to view it!

image.png.f391a742254fe639d131f9463944fd63.png

Any idea why that might be? For now I've turned off the ability to send offers, but if there's a way to resolve this that'd be cool.

8 hours ago, Douglas Glover said:

Thanks! Quick followup question - it looks like only the Buyer can actually submit feedback on a transaction. Any way to have it so BOTH users in a transaction can leave feedback? Maybe I'm missing it?

You want to as seller submit feedback about transaction "What is the buyer?"

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am try to use this: If yes, then button 'Add new topic' will be a redirection to the (SD) Sales Portal Pro

Is cool connection from forum to sales, but it need additional feature: Leave a topic inside the forum, because if I active 'Add new topic' will be a redirection to the (SD) Sales Portal Pro´, the forum will be empty. If each time add an offers and it automatically in my Commerce forum section, we will have more engagement OFFERS in a forums environment, members can navigate all news offers throught the forum section.

and interact within the forum

On 2/2/2020 at 7:36 PM, kmk said:

Hi, I am try to use this: If yes, then button 'Add new topic' will be a redirection to the (SD) Sales Portal Pro

Is cool connection from forum to sales, but it need additional feature: Leave a topic inside the forum, because if I active 'Add new topic' will be a redirection to the (SD) Sales Portal Pro´, the forum will be empty. If each time add an offers and it automatically in my Commerce forum section, we will have more engagement OFFERS in a forums environment, members can navigate all news offers throught the forum section.

and interact within the forum

Have you tried enabling the option to create topics automatically after adding an offer?

@Spanner

I try to use this mod to configure a 3 party retail store in my website. I create a club for the 3 party store, then create products with Sales Portal Pro.

I have these requests to complete the need of a retail process throught my website.

1, An additioinal invoice template for these transactions. 

2. If you can add a retail store template to enlist products.

3. Notifications of these transactions in the club environments.

4. I want to add a chatroom(chatbox+ @onlyME) for this retail club as a public customer service purpose. Is possible when someone realize a purchase that can send a notification to the chatroom? One for immediately notice to the retail owner or team, two for creating an engagement purchase notice inside the chatroom. 

Hi @kmk,

On 2/9/2020 at 1:37 AM, kmk said:

1, An additioinal invoice template for these transactions. 

what you want to customize?

2. If you can add a retail store template to enlist products.

Could you please expain? What exactly do you need

3. Notifications of these transactions in the club environments.

The same

On 2/9/2020 at 2:32 AM, kmk said:

4. I want to add a chatroom(chatbox+ @onlyME) for this retail club as a public customer service purpose. Is possible when someone realize a purchase that can send a notification to the chatroom? One for immediately notice to the retail owner or team, two for creating an engagement purchase notice inside the chatroom. 

Probably yes, but I don't have premium version of this application and I can tell you in 100%

4 hours ago, Spanner said:

what you want to customize?

If possible the retail store owner add their own bussiness logo and name as the header. Below this header a description like: Community's Stores from "my website". 

Each send invoice is a notification, maybe we can give it more eyes catching to SAY THANK YOU to customers. 

Customize the Billing Address fields. 

5 hours ago, Spanner said:

Some like this... IMG_20200210_085439.thumb.jpg.3f4e82460d49154b64592357773fd01e.jpg

Right now we have some similar structural of topics

IMG_20200210_085809.thumb.jpg.e22e2c2571931b706c7679a84de20706.jpg

The purpose is when members navigate the products page, it can show products as catalog with price and add to cart button. 

Maybe each products can be expanded to view more details. But keep it catalog style that is easy to buy items. 

5 hours ago, Spanner said:

Right now Sales Portal Pro has Buy Now, Auction, and the combination, could you made other template that can used for retail store mode? 

1. Inventory ability. 

2. Set quantity of products as different package for club store owner. 

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, ahc said:

Which template can I modify the menu items in?  I want to remove some of them.  (My Services = My offers)

In current version only in CSS. In next version this will be on template

9 hours ago, ahc said:

+ Is there any ETA on the next version with some of the recent suggestions?

ASAP 🙂 I want to in this month or next

Just now, Spanner
9 hours ago, ahc said:

Which template can I modify the menu items in?  I want to remove some of them.  (My Services = My offers)

In current version only in CSS. In next version this will be on template

9 hours ago, ahc said:

+ Is there any ETA on the next version with some of the recent suggestions?

ASAP 🙂 I want to in this month or next

Awesome! We’re still sorting things out customization wise and I wanted to wait til the next update before we let the community use it.