You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

(SD) Sales Portal Pro

Spanner

9 hours ago, AlexWright said:

is there a way to reset the Number of Uses per user yet? For instance "can use once per 30 days"?

No. I calculate live these datas

9 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Edit: Also, how does a member use the Bump feature? I don't see anything displayed on the advertisement if they're allowed to Bump, and neither do they.

Bump offer changes the date of the update on listing

2 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Yes, but how does one bump it? I don't see a "bump" button or anything similar, even though a package allows bumps. 

2019-06-19_16-33-22.thumb.jpg.21484482d3d750c13c2bf694c8b21f6f.jpg

You can bump if:

• You are owner or admin
  • Offer is not ended
  • offer is not expired
  • package allows to bump
  • package bump limit if greater than 0
  • offer was bump less times then package limit
  • since the last bump it's been X time (x you can set in package settings)

1 minute ago, Spanner said:

And 24h after offer adds you should can bump

Oh wow. Ok didn't realize that. Thank you. Last question hopefully! When disabling "require price", it disables completely the ability to set a price in a category for the "buy now" option. Is there a way to still allow users to fill in that field but not require it?

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, fjb said:

After the seller approved price proposal, what is the next step? Does the seller have to manually edit "Offer Actions" to "End Offer" then add a buyer's name?

It's depends.

If you have Commerce application, Sales Portal will generate invoice, end offer (if all items will purchase) and will send notification.

If you don't have Commerce app, Sales generate information about purchase, end offer (if all items will purchase) and will send notification.

4 hours ago, Douglas Glover said:

Hi, I'm getting an error whenever I try to "Add Offer" on my site. I am an admin and have made sure that my permissions are granted across the board. Can you please help?

image.thumb.png.6ba4c84d13706d954d8f81dd2e80a1fc.png

image.png.0a682b4c21b9a39bf9563afeef9b084f.png

You have 2 additional settings:

1. Edit group settings in ACP -> Members tab -> Group. On (SD) Sales Portal Pro tab you have settings about permissions
  2. When you edit member details you can set "ban for adding"

7 hours ago, Spanner said:

You have 2 additional settings:

1. Edit group settings in ACP -> Members tab -> Group. On (SD) Sales Portal Pro tab you have settings about permissions
  2. When you edit member details you can set "ban for adding"

The first option is where I took the screenshot above - despite having full access granted as you can see, still getting the error. As for #2 I don't see that option - can you provide a screenshot of where I can find it? I've definitely not banned myself manually, and I just installed the application so not sure.

Maybe I missed a step for something in the installation/setup process? Is there a guide or something I could follow to make sure I'm doing it right?

EDIT: Apologies, I see now what the issue was. There's a tab under EDIT in ADDITION to the Permissions tab. Found it, hopefully that's the fix!

Edited by Douglas Glover

24 minutes ago, Douglas Glover said:

Sorry, few new issues since I've gotten some Offers up. First, I keep seeing this error pop up every so often:

This is probably problem with your IPS. Which version you have?

24 minutes ago, Douglas Glover said:

Secondly, despite setting an offer to "Buy Now" or "Auction", the only option people can see is "Contact via PM":

When you adding offer, do you enter price for offer?

9 minutes ago, Douglas Glover said:

I don't see a way to add a price to Buy Now:

image.thumb.png.1321f006001bbc08161f30c9944e9795.png

I tried Auction style as well and same - no price (despite adding starting values).

Clear. Please go to ACP -> (SD) Sales Portal Pro. And in section overview choose currencies. Probably you don't have any 🙂