[IF34] IP.Board Classic Blue

File name: [IF34] IP.Board Classic Blue
Submitter: Pete T
Submitted: 12/23/2013
Category: Themed Skins
Discussion URL :
Support Info: support topic
Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.4.x

IP.Board Classic Blue is a skin made to replicate the look of IP.Board 2.x on IP.Board 3.4. It focuses heavily on bringing as much as the classic look and feel back to IP.Board 3 as possible, whilst also bringing it up to date with the new products.

Installation instructions.

Is found in read me file .

* Blogs
* Gallery
* Downloads
* Nexus
* Content
* Calendar

* This is Free Skin please do not remove copyright or please do not redistribute the skin.

View File

first off, just amazing skin, and thanks for bringing the old look back to life. im sure many will be installing this. good work.

i have had no issues as yet with IP APPS. all looks and runs good, little bit quicker to load, nice.

one problem which i am hoping is an easy fix is the ibproarcade is broken at the bottom mate.

i Rebuild Master Skin Data and Recache Skin but no luck. screenshot added.

2 quick questions, will you continue this skin for ip.boards 4.0?

and is it possible to move the top buttons to the left instead of the right please?

sorry if im asking to much. but been waiting a LONG time for this skin and would love to keep using it.

thanks.

87arcade_classic_style.jpg' alt='' class" alt="87arcade_classic_style.jpg">

first off, just amazing skin, and thanks for bringing the old look back to life. im sure many will be installing this. good work.

i have had no issues as yet with IP APPS. all looks and runs good, little bit quicker to load, nice.

one problem which i am hoping is an easy fix is the ibproarcade is broken at the bottom mate.

i Rebuild Master Skin Data and Recache Skin but no luck. screenshot added.

2 quick questions, will you continue this skin for ip.boards 4.0?

and is it possible to move the top buttons to the left instead of the right please?

sorry if im asking to much. but been waiting a LONG time for this skin and would love to keep using it.

thanks.

87arcade_classic_style.jpg' alt='' class" alt="87arcade_classic_style.jpg">

i look the problem now see if fix the problem as for skin being updated to 4.0 i will be keeping as update one can :)

Ok the links to right because way design in 2.1.x and 3.0.x so keep it same and makes feel same now but can show you changes to make as requested and also now looked the arcade issue and below simple fix

In Skin_Arcade - active_users

<div id='board_statistics' class='statistics clearfix'>
	<div id='stat_links' ipsType_small'>
<table class='ipsTable'>
<tr>
<td width="80%" valign="top">
		<div id='active_users' class='stats_list'>
			<h4 class='statistics_head'>
				{$this->lang->words['arcade_header']}<br/>
</h4>
				<span class='desc'>{$this->lang->words['arcade_active']}</span>

<br/>
			<ul>
			<span class='name'>{$active['NAMES']}
			</ul>
	</div></td>
<td width="20%">
		<ul>
			<h4 class='statistics_head'><b>{$this->lang->words['arcade_statis']}</b></h4>
			<li>{$this->lang->words['arcade_stgames']} {$active['totalgames']}</li>
			<li>{$this->lang->words['arcade_stgamesplyed']} {$active['gamesplayed']}</li>
			<li>{$this->lang->words['arcade_sttimeplyed']} {$active['ttimeplayed']}</li>
			<li>{$this->lang->words['arcade_stfavgame']} {$active['fav_game']}</li>
		</ul>
	</td></tr></table>
		</div>

Click Save

Nice one - a good christmas present to the IPB Community.... :smile:

Please, what i need to change if i want to seperate the stats column (topic/replies and replies/views) in to separat columns?

Thanks in Advance!

Merry christmas!

Draffi

this is an ip.boards skin...are you talking about something like this lset-out? because this would be awesome?

65topicreply.jpg

Ok what do update this tomorrow as no plans work Xmas day this fix arcade issue and also fix the topic etc different columns

thanks cant wait.

i have 2 more issues that im not sure of mate sorry.

one is that when a cat/topics/post is marked as unread, it turns white background and the forum topic goes bold. anyway for a fix to just have no bold and no white background, just forum color please?

90newpost.jpg

issue two.

seems that after reading a Notifications, ie: "1 Notifications". you read it but the number still stays there, even after reading the Notification.

i noticed the Notifications part when you click on it, theres no drop down like there is on New Messages. when clicking on the Notifications, it takes you to Saved Notifications page only, no drop-down. is this normal mate please?

thanks.

451no.jpg

hi, sorry for the double post, i cant edit above post. maybe its just firefox causing this to? but online users seems a little out.

48onlineusers.jpg

odd tested both Chrome and Firefox unable get above problem.

this is an ip.boards skin...are you talking about something like this lset-out? because this would be awesome?

65topicreply.jpg

thanks cant wait.

i have 2 more issues that im not sure of mate sorry.

one is that when a cat/topics/post is marked as unread, it turns white background and the forum topic goes bold. anyway for a fix to just have no bold and no white background, just forum color please?

90newpost.jpg

issue two.

seems that after reading a Notifications, ie: "1 Notifications". you read it but the number still stays there, even after reading the Notification.

i noticed the Notifications part when you click on it, theres no drop down like there is on New Messages. when clicking on the Notifications, it takes you to Saved Notifications page only, no drop-down. is this normal mate please?

thanks.

451no.jpg

I look the Notification bug and also the bold issue and as topic/replies image posted yes plan have that on this skin.

odd tested both Chrome and Firefox unable get above problem.

this seems to be fixed in your latest release thanks.

I look the Notification bug and also the bold issue and as topic/replies image posted yes plan have that on this skin.

still no Notifications drop down menu like messenger. not sure whats up with it. also drop down menu for messenger seems to be over at the left.

46mess.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' widt" alt="46mess.jpg">

how can i change topics and replies from this

78replies.jpg

over to normal way please like this please mate?:

65topicreply.jpg

ahh, just something small, maybe its meant to be like it, the name gap.

but anyways, fab job so far mate.

74name.jpg

could even whack in some fb icons etc like:

631aa.jpg

it would be classic style with it all ;)

thanks.

1.0.2 is now uploaded and fixes message and notification bug added social icons.

sweet, will test in the morning thank you :)

so would not like see topic and replies next to numbers ?

no, like in screen shot i added above would be perfect. as a classic style, old vb and ip started like that. this would really add the classic.

if theres a line i can add to do this would be great mate thanks.

you have really hit the jackpot here.

thank you so much.

1.0.2 is now uploaded and fixes message and notification bug added social icons.

arcade still a little out of whack mate.

991a.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' width=" alt="991a.jpg">

so would not like see topic and replies next to numbers ?

the very first way was fine, and is the new way this day an age. but for classic of the style you have made, i compared the 2. hope you like it. people coming from vb3 to ip.boards would certain like it. maybe a vb3.8 clone next? :drool:

35demo_main.png

1) The way topic and replies would be more core files then skin files as all skin does call in this {$forum_data['topics']} what from your database so would not be able change that.

2) Arcade bug is very odd as this my view in chrome and firefox

3) As for header area forum,post etc at moment not been unable change height but will work on it.

hi after messing around a bit i did add a image and placed in forum, topics, posts etc.

i did also move top nav to left. but please can you see in screenshot my issues. hard to explain, hope screenshot helps better. the height im trying to make smaller. and theres a gap on the left of the button "forum" in nav. i removed left side 1px padding as there was to big of a gap between buttons.

thanks mate if you could help please.

this is my code for the image i added under cats in css ".maintitle"

.main_header {
background: #e5e5e5 url({style_images_url}/gradients/gradient_thead.png) repeat-x top;
line-height: 1pt;
border: 1px solid #fff;
color: #3A4F6C;
}

91testing1.jpg

for the arcade footer part. this seems to be a better fit ya think???

skin_arcade>>active_users

<div id='board_statistics' class='statistics general_box clearfix'>
    <div id='stat_links' ipsType_small'>
<table class='ipsTable'>
<tr>
<td width="80%" valign="top">
        <div id='active_users' class='stats_list'>
            <h4 class='statistics_head'>
                {$this->lang->words['arcade_header']}<br /><br />
                <span class='desc'>{$this->lang->words['arcade_active']}</span>
            </h4><br />
            <ul>
            <span class='name'>{$active['NAMES']}
            </ul>
    </div></td></tr>
<tr>
<td width="20%">
            <h4 class='statistics_head'><b>{$this->lang->words['arcade_statis']}</b></h4>
        <dt>
            <dd>{$this->lang->words['arcade_stgames']} {$active['totalgames']}</dd>
            <dd>{$this->lang->words['arcade_stgamesplyed']} {$active['gamesplayed']}</dd>
            <dd>{$this->lang->words['arcade_sttimeplyed']} {$active['ttimeplayed']}</dd>
            <dd>{$this->lang->words['arcade_stfavgame']} {$active['fav_game']}</dd>
        </dt>
    </td></tr></table>
        </div>
</div>

65arcade22.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage'" alt="65arcade22.jpg">

thank you, yes your code worked great ;)

and header area you added main_header to globalTemplate

but this im un-sure of, im a vbulletin style coder not ip.boards, so everything is new to me.

do you mean i need to replace a certain word with just main_header?

i cant just add the css code to global

thx

thank you, yes your code worked great ;)

but this im un-sure of, im a vbulletin style coder not ip.boards, so everything is new to me.

do you mean i need to replace a certain word with just main_header?

i cant just add the css code to global

thx

sorry in boardIndexTemplate find

<tr class='header'> replace with <tr class='main_header'>

so look like this

<div class='ipsBox table_wrap'>
<div class='ipsBox_container'>
<table class='ipb_table' summary="{$this->lang->words['forums_in_cat']} '{$_data['cat_data']['name']}'">
<tr class='main_header'>

hi mate,

i already added that to make everything work:

<div class='ipsBox table_wrap'>
<div class='ipsBox_container'>
<table class='ipb_table' summary="{$this->lang->words['forums_in_cat']} '{$_data['cat_data']['name']}'">
									<tr class='main_header'>
										<th scope='col' class='col_c_icon'>&nbsp;</th>
										<th scope='col' class='col_c_forum'><b>Forum</b></th>
										<th scope='col' class='col_c_stats stats'><b>Topics</b></th>
										<th scope='col' class='col_c_stats stats'><b>Posts</b></th>
										<if test="canSeeLastInfoHeader:|:$this->memberData['gbw_view_last_info']"><th scope='col' class='col_c_post'><b>Last Post</b></th></if>
									</tr>
									<!-- / CAT HEADER -->

it just seems in this code the line: line-height: 1pt; should create the change height, i have tryied height: 10px; line-height: 10px; even line-height: -10px;

nothing seems to work mate. thanks

.main_header {
background: #e5e5e5 url({style_images_url}/gradients/gradient_thead.png) repeat-x top;
line-height: 1pt;
border: 1px solid #fff;
color: #3A4F6C;
}