Thank you for such a wonderful product.

Mopar1973Man

Now that I've purchased IPB Forum and Nexus to get started I'm highly impressed with the software and what its capable of doing. Now comparing where I've come from with vBulletin 4.2.0 and what IPB is there is no comparsion. I have to say IPB is head and shoulders above vB software. I was quite shocked to see all the helpful script jumping in to make my life easy to install, convert and configure a site in a very short period of time. Even with my screw up I still converted my entire site of 2200 user and 81k post in about 13 hours. That includes setting up Nexus and few other things. I've also got to say thank you to Ryan for showing up over at TAZ and giving me a hand as well.

Great product and great support... Thank you. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Closing in on about a month of ownership and I got to mention all my members love the quickness that IPB have vs. vB4 and they like the clean and fresh look of the site. So far as a admin I've only found a few things that I'm not exactly please about but all in all the software is much much better than vBulletin 4 or 5. I would like to say Thank you to the staff that have helped me getting Nexus setup and helping me learn a few things about the sfotware.

I'm looking forward to IPB4 and what its got up its sleeve.

Closing in on about a month of ownership and I got to mention all my members love the quickness that IPB have vs. vB4 and they like the clean and fresh look of the site. So far as a admin I've only found a few things that I'm not exactly please about but all in all the software is much much better than vBulletin 4 or 5. I would like to say Thank you to the staff that have helped me getting Nexus setup and helping me learn a few things about the sfotware.

I'm looking forward to IPB4 and what its got up its sleeve.

What parts didn't you like?

Archived