Sports Standings

-RAW-

Just for quick clarification for people this isn't just for professional sports. It will work for any football (American), baseball, basketball, or hockey team because the team icons are customizable correct? So if you wanted to use these standings for your kid's pee wee football league you could do that by uploading the team icons and choosing the football standings. As a matter of convenience you have provided all the professional team icons should u choose to use them. Am I accurate ?

Ok Raw, I'm using this for my semi pro hockey league. Right now you have it set up for the two conferences with 8 teams per conference and two divisions. My hockey league only has one conference and one division and 10 teams total. So I need to be able to delete one conference from showing and add 2 teams to the one conference and delete a division (along with being able to rename them). Adding the ability to add and subtract teams is a must because not everyone is going to have 2 conferences, 2 divisions or 8 teams.

**Also, when you attempt to change the conference icon it'll show as changed in the ACP but not on the board index.

** On the hockey settings when you choose "NO" for clinched it still shows

Ok Raw, I'm using this for my semi pro hockey league. Right now you have it set up for the two conferences with 8 teams per conference and two divisions. My hockey league only has one conference and one division and 10 teams total. So I need to be able to delete one conference from showing and add 2 teams to the one conference and delete a division (along with being able to rename them). Adding the ability to add and subtract teams is a must because not everyone is going to have 2 conferences, 2 divisions or 8 teams.

**Also, when you attempt to change the conference icon it'll show as changed in the ACP but not on the board index.

** On the hockey settings when you choose "NO" for clinched it still shows

Yes i said that on pm that it was for major us sports standings & can customize its data and icons

for what you need reply on my pm with the data you need ill add this for you on my free times i have no issue with that :) just don't want to mixed it up with the built in database i already had

for the second issue i am fixing that now and will update the file

Sorry, but I already registered at too many forums simply to look at how their Apps look like. Not sure if that's good business on your part, but it's your site.

i have enable it for guest so you can have a look at it, i have nhl enable at this moment but the nba standings is much the same

Would be good if it would work for football (soccer) and be able to select a highlighted team and have that team and the surrounding teams (for example 2 above, 2 below) showing in the sidebar instead of every team (seeing as there are 20+ teams in each league, it would be too long otherwise).

i was at the hospital so haven't spend much time on pc, on the next version you will be able to add any sport, conference, divisions & teams, but to get it displayed the way i wan't is not so easy or still playing around with it , anyways i have some one else also helping me out.. just give me time since i won't be much time in pc till i get better