(NB34) Runescape 3

newbie LAC

• 2 weeks later...

I guess the activities and quest logs only works if the player have their Adventure log enabled for public view. Looks really good tho, been a while since I've seen an RS app, there used to be a hiscore system but it wasn't kept up to date and ended up disappearing. Perhaps you'd consider updating this to include an hiscore page for all the people that have entered their name into the app on the forum?

Anyways good job mate!

Hello,

I guess the activities and quest logs only works if the player have their Adventure log enabled for public view.

If player profile is private Quest log don't show

Perhaps you'd consider updating this to include an hiscore page for all the people that have entered their name into the app on the forum?

This is a small part of what will be

I have some health problems and can't devote enough time to development

• 4 weeks later...

I have some health problems and can't devote enough time to development

Sorry to hear that, you clearly put a decent amount of work into this considering. However I don't see this app worth $27.00; Yet alone a $5.00 renewal fee. Your app has gotten over a thousand views. It's clearly something people want or would like, but I think everyone who viewed this had the same thought I'm presenting now. There's a saying, "Sometimes less is more." My advise is to scrap the renewal fee for 1 and 2, lower the purchase cost to like 5-10. My logic behind this is that there's plenty of free alternatives to look-up this same info, just hasn't been integrated in a board application. So you have something unique and potentially marketable. It's just a matter of setting the right price.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...