Easier Attachments Handling in IPS 4.0

sobrenome

In the current 3.x IPS is very limited the available variables for attachments.

The system only offers the variable that contains all the attachments and the html for printing.

It would be very nice if in IPS 4.0 the attachment handling becomes easier, with more variable options or built in functions to deal with attachments to posts, database records, calendar records, member profile, etc.

I am dealing with very hard time to make attachments work the way I need in my site (displaying attachements in feeds ?).

Attachments are very important for any IPS suite and make the user experience richer. Please, take a step ahed in the attachments field in the new version of IPS.

In the current 3.x IPS is very limited the available variables for attachments.

The system only offers the variable that contains all the attachments and the html for printing.

It would be very nice if in IPS 4.0 the attachment handling becomes easier, with more variable options or built in functions to deal with attachments to posts, database records, calendar records, member profile, etc.

I am dealing with very hard time to make attachments work the way I need in my site (displaying attachements in feeds ?).

Attachments are very important for any IPS suite and make the user experience richer. Please, take a step ahed in the attachments field in the new version of IPS.

And add native watermarking for attachments as you done with Ip.Gallery :thumbsup:

Archived