Can you do?

EnzoC

I've already started a thread for this topic> HERE and HERE, but I think it was not very clear in my presentation. I ask the Staff IP.Board if you can implement the file with the file core_settings and admin_core_language_pack English translation of the package and that was present in ACP Translate. Can you do? thanks

And what would this answer? Maybe you take me for an idiot? If I had an answer, I would not have created 3 threads.

So, if you don't get an answer here, you'll create a fourth topic(and so on)? If you don't feel you got the answer you wanted, bump your topic so it gets their attention.

YOU have read the two previous threads that I created? Did you NOT read, otherwise I would have given this answer. Before you read them and then respond back to this discussion. In Italy we say before starting the brain and then type on the keyboard.

Aiwa

I code for fun

Marketplace Moderator

5,375 posts

Posted Today, 05:35 AM

You're posting in the 'Request Modifictaions' section of the forums. This forum is generally reserved for clients requesting 3rd party modifications to IP.Board or any of the IPS apps.

This topic is better suited as Feedback. I encourage you to update your Feedback topic you've linked.

After the response of this moderator, I opened a discussion here.

Correct, I did read your topics before I wrote. You get multiple solutions in your first topic, but it seems like they misunderstood you. Then you are told to submit a ticket if you need further assistance, did you do it?

After this you create a second topic, and say you wasn't clear, instead of just writing in the original topic (your first one). If you read the answer you get, it says "At this moment is not possible to include them into language packs and loading them via ACP. Translating them via ACP is not possible.".

Now you create a third topic saying you wasn't clear in both the first and the other topic. How should we help you out further when you don't read the answers? Submit a ticket, they will know how to help you more than we do.

Correct, I did read your topics before I wrote. You get multiple solutions in your first topic, but it seems like they misunderstood you. Then you are told to submit a ticket if you need further assistance, did you do it?

After this you create a second topic, and say you wasn't clear, instead of just writing in the original topic (your first one). If you read the answer you get, it says "At this moment is not possible to include them into language packs and loading them via ACP. Translating them via ACP is not possible.".

Now you create a third topic saying you wasn't clear in both the first and the other topic. How should we help you out further when you don't read the answers? Submit a ticket, they will know how to help you more than we do.

It seems that you do not want to understand, I expect it to be one of the staff or developer to give me an answer. I do not need support for this issue, I turn to the support ONLY if I have a real problem and not on how to solve implement two xml file, otherwise the forum what do I need?

I don't understand your question above, probably due to the language barrier. But ultimately I get the impression you just want a response to your last topic? If so...just bump your previous topic. No need to start a new one. It just fractures the discussion.

Archived