Adf.ly Advertisement Integration

Enkidu

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Adf.ly Advertisement Integration

File Submitter: Enkidu

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2013

File Category: Integration

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Please note that adf.ly is not compatible with google adsense. Use it as an alternative to adsense if they banned you but don't use them together.

This hook will integrate IP.Board with Adf.ly full page/banner advertisement and redirection script allowing you to earn money whenever a user click on any posted link. This is ideal for people who want to monetize their outgoing links but can't benefit from vigiLink because they don't have a US based users and/or the "right" niche.

Features

enable/disable integration
choose which group/s will be redirected.
choose which app to run the Adf.ly in
choose which forums to change-over to adf.ly.
include/exclude domains.
choose between full page or banner type advertisement

here to download this file

would be great if you can integrate i with ip download before the download will redirect to adfly then go back to the download

would be easier if the download was on a third party site like depositefile or 4shared but on the same site....that's require a little bit more of tweaking. Let me see what I can do.

would be easier if the download was on a third party site like depositefile or 4shared but on the same site....that's require a little bit more of tweaking. Let me see what I can do.

Okay, there is already a shared tutorial if you search it on google you can find it but it didnt work in the latest release but before it was working :)

Just to be easier for you :)

Okay, there is already a shared tutorial if you search it on google you can find it but it didnt work in the latest release but before it was working :smile:

Just to be easier for you :smile:

I can show you a small template edit to integrate the hook with IP.D. I can make into a hook but I don't want to support a hook just for a small template edit. seems like an overkill to me.

I can show you a small template edit to integrate the hook with IP.D. I can make into a hook but I don't want to support a hook just for a small template edit. seems like an overkill to me.

Would be awesome if you made a hook for a small edit and dont support it just create it as many users need it. :)

Would be awesome if you made a hook for a small edit and dont support it just create it as many users need it. :smile:

why not do the edit? it is very simple

Demo

http://enkidu.ipbhost.com/files/file/1-an-empty-text-file/

here is how to do it:

1- have your publisher ID ready

2- login to ACP and go to: Look & Feel > Manage Skin Sets & Templates > Your skin

3- find the template: fileDisplay which should be in the category: (downloads) download manager

4- find:

<a href='{parse url="app=downloads&amp;module=display&amp;section=download&amp;do=confirm_download&amp;hash={$hash}" base="public" template="idmdd" seotitle="{$file['file_name_furl']}"}' class='download_button rounded right'>
						<else />
							<a href='{parse url="app=downloads&amp;module=display&amp;section=download&amp;do=confirm_download&amp;id={$file['file_id']}" base="public" template="idmdownload" seotitle="{$file['file_name_furl']}"}' class='download_button rounded right'>
						</if>

change to

<a href='http://adf.ly/yourID/{parse url="app=downloads&amp;module=display&amp;section=download&amp;do=confirm_download&amp;hash={$hash}" base="public" template="idmdd" seotitle="{$file['file_name_furl']}"}' class='download_button rounded right'>
						<else />
							<a href='http://adf.ly/yourID/{parse url="app=downloads&amp;module=display&amp;section=download&amp;do=confirm_download&amp;id={$file['file_id']}" base="public" template="idmdownload" seotitle="{$file['file_name_furl']}"}' class='download_button rounded right'>
						</if>

make sure to change yourID to your actual publisher ID from adfly

BTW: can you download anything from the marketplace without an active customer account?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived