Brian A.

Flat

We created a new simple and clean theme called "Flat"

Flat is simple and clean for your forums and for your friends.  :smile:

We modify the buttons so they look better and simple for your mouse to touch on.

We also redesign the nav to make it stick out of your forums.

If your gonna love this theme, you should buy it because it's not going nowhere.

Note: We are no longing supporting the old version of Flat because ThemeTree has been upgraded to 4.0. If you still want support or help to Flat, you have to contact us at admin@themetree.net to discuss your problem to Flat. Please notice that we are charging for support and help because ThemeTree is longer have the oldest version so we are kicking in our time to help you and support you.

Contact Us:
Email: admin@themetree.net

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/26/2013
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
  • Support Info
    <p>Contact me by email at admin@themetree.net or reply in the support topic</p>
  • Supported Versions
    IP.Blog 2.4.x

• 10 months later...

Hello EdenHen,

Hello, I want to tell your great designs!

I appreciated you saying that.

I wanted to know how I can replace the
The logo will be on the left and on the right search

This is easy to get the code from this support topic, but I went in and did some modifications to globalTemplate for the template called "includeRTL". So now it will only enable this bug fix when you enable isRTL(the template called "includeRTL".)

It's okay, I managed :smile: excellent design!

Okay, that's good. I'm still gonna put a new version up because there is people out there that might need this.

What's New in Version v1.0.1

• When you enable RTLText, it will move the logo to the left and the search box to the right.

If you have any more questions or a concern about this theme or anything that is related to ThemeTree, please reply here and I would get back to you.

Sincerely,
ThemeTree

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the nice theme.

You welcome. And thank you for your compliment.

Could you please tell me how to replace the preview image (theme tree) that appears when posting a topic link from the forum on facebook.

Sure. Please follow these simple steps to replace my preview image (Themetree) to your own preview image.

Step 1.

Open FileZilla and connect to your site. When its done loading your folders of your site, go to public_html -> public -> style_images -> click my theme (Flat). You will see bunch of images for this theme. You only need to find one. Keep on scrolling down until you see the image called "meta_image.png". This is the preview image of Themetree. Replace this with your image, but don't change the image name.

Step 2.

After your done replacing the image, it will save automatically unless you change the settings to FileZilla. When you replace your image, FileZilla will popup a message saying there's already an image containing that name. Just click "Overwrite" and it will replace the image.

Step 3.

When your done with that, your done.

Does this related to the theme of some add-ons or admin panel configuration ?

No, this theme does not have that add-on, but it might be in Admin panel configuration. I really don't know because I usually don't share things on topics.

If you have any more questions or a concern about this theme or anything that is related to ThemeTree, please reply here and I would get back to you.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

Thanks a lot Michael for the help.

You welcome. Its always my pleasure to help people.

I've replaced the meta_image.png but it didn't change on facebook !

That's odd. That should of work. Can you give me the Facebook link so I can take a look of it.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

I really haven't played around with Facebook pages so I don't know yet. Have you tried re-posting it? If that doesn't work, then please create a Support ticket from IPS so they can help you further more because I really don't know what's wrong with it and I haven't played around with Facebook pages.

I be glad to help you with anything else.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

Thanks Michael

You welcome.

I'll contact the IP support for this.

Okay. I hope they find the problem for this.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

• 1 year later...

Hi @Flo44,

1 hour ago, Flo44 said:

Hello, how can i change default forums icons to font awesome icons ?

thanks you in advance,

ThemeTree no longer supports 3.0 version, but it will costs you just to help you because we are kicking in our time to help you what you need to get done.

Sincerely,

ThemeTree

Archived