Google wallet Nexus Gateway

sijad

Google wallet Nexus Gateway

View File

Google wallet let to your customer buying in your site without redirecting to other pages. [*]Google Wallet Home [*]Terms of Service [*]FAQ
for see a demo please see here or try it yourself, here or here. (more details)
Also this gateway source, secured with ioncube, so you will need to ioncube loader in your host. :)

•  

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/17/2013
  • Category
  • Discussion URL
  • Support Info
  • Supported Versions

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can a site use Google Wallet and Paypal or will this hook override Paypal? Thanks for any help

hi, nexus support multi gateway, you can add google wallet, paypal, etc. for your packages and this gateway don't change another gateway.

no problem, I will try your solution you sent me in email, but it should also be noted that this addon is not working in the mobile version. It's pretty important that a payment gateway be universal from full version to mobile.

your right, I've not test this nexus gateway in mobile version but I'm sure that's should works in mobile view, I'll try it and let you know about it :)

I don't know if this will help you out or not but here is what I (and my users) see

attachicon.giferror.PNG

Hopefully the bugs get worked out of this. Google wallet is a great service, and I was very happy to find this addon payment gateway for it!

thanks for your reporting, I'll fix this error

Getting this error when installing the hook:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for db_main_mysql::replace(), called in /home/site/public_html/site/forum/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/applications/hooks.php(601) : eval()'d code on line 23 and defined in /home/site/public_html/site/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysql.php on line 286

Any update on the IP content issue, and the mobile issue?

Hi, I've fixed ip.content white page please install new version.

also i tried mobile version and worked without any error. test mobile version again and please let me know if you can still see error.

hi again, I've checked your site, i guess it's a problem with nexus Javascript ('> as you can see nexus is undefined), please re-cache your mobile style from:

ACP > Look & Feel > Template Tools > Recache Skin Sets

please let me know if it works

thanks

Archived