Aurora Light

OsmanK

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Aurora Light

File Submitter: Ahmet-WFS

File Submitted: 07 Jul 2013

File Category: Complex Skins

Supported Versions: IP.Blog 2.6.x, IP.Board 3.4.x, IP.Calendar 3.3.x, IP.Chat 1.4.x, IP.Content 2.3.x, IP.Downloads 2.5.x, IP.Gallery 5.0.x, IP.Nexus 1.5.x

Aurora Light Skin

Ideal for general purpose sites, a elegant design with fine structure

Private entrance area, welcome message, statistical area and a lot more features

Web site has been renewed: WebForumSkins.com

New Skin Demo Adress: All Skins Demo Adress

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D

What is included in the latest version?

%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Board v3.4.5
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Nexus v1.5.8
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Content v2.3.6
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Downloads v2.5.4
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Gallery v5.0.5
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Blog v2.6.3
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Calendar 3.3.4
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > IP.Chat 1.4.4

Compatibility

Skin Internet Expolorer 9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Compatible with all major browsers including.

Included in the download:

• PSD and Fonts
  • Comes with installation instructions

here to download this file

Looks great and I like it. I have a question tho. I waned to know if there be a way to have the search visible as it had to see the icon on the top right where they are? My other question is I have a banner that is 851x171 that will be where the logo is. Is there a way to make it fix so it would look to offsets with the skin banner area?

Looks great and I like it. I have a question tho. I waned to know if there be a way to have the search visible as it had to see the icon on the top right where they are? My other question is I have a banner that is 851x171 that will be where the logo is. Is there a way to make it fix so it would look to offsets with the skin banner area?

851x171px banner

a banner of this size would disrupt the structure of the skin

this it will need to be at the bottom of the application area to be

also can be set in a specific location search area

• 3 weeks later...

Archived