Community

Do you uninstalled the Member Away and still you think the problem is on my hook?!?

In case you don't know, when you uninstall or disable a hook, it stops from "running" on your system. There's no way to a hook "conflicts" with something if it's not active... Unless your board has any other issue.

I will request to Marketplace moderators to restest my hook.

I'm afraid I'm unable to duplicate the issue.

Both this hook and the Steam Login hook extend the same IP.Board class. It would appear your board has a stale cache that is trying to load a disabled class.

In addition to recaching your skin, you'll also need to recache your board. ACP > Cache Management > Recache All.

Are you using any external caching engines? CloudFlare, Varnish, etc?

Edited by Aiwa

I'm afraid I'm unable to duplicate the issue.

Both this hook and the Steam Login hook extend the same IP.Board class. It would appear your board has a stale cache that is trying to load a disabled class.

In addition to recaching your skin, you'll also need to recache your board. ACP > Cache Management > Recache All.

Are you using any external caching engines? CloudFlare, Varnish, etc?

I will try that and after disabling and removing the hook to see if it makes a difference but as of now i wasn't using any external caching engines..

any chance to add possibility to set position of the badge? above / below custom fields / secondary group icons? the badge itself could be also clickable and point to member's profile + display on howver expected come back date, e.g. Away until 12.12.2014 http://scr.hu/0r7w/y23aq

Simple style config would be also appreciated to be able to config some css, mostly for top attribute purpose ;) + option to select color of the box, currently it is red (error box), the info yellow box is better, red one is annoying.. anyway great hook ;)

At least order of placement of the badge and info of until when is away would be appreciated - this would be very useful for administration / moderators etc so normal members have a clue until when is away.