Community

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

View File Keyword Tooltips Allows you to define certain key words or phrases which, when displayed on the forum, can be hovered over to get a popup with more information

Quick update to version 1.0.1, a couple of new hooks and some bug fixes. Here's the fixed issue list: Emoticons broken in posts Errors at top of page Show keywords in profiles Move hovercard ini

Michael, I want my users to be able to contribute. This Tooltip hook would be very useful to me if you create an interface for a selected usergroup to be able to add key words and the description.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Adriano, I use this mod in a different way I sell keywords and have ads in popups.

e.g. http://www.ifsqn.com/forum/index.php/topic/22004-haccp-for-cold-storage/

One request I had to extend this was to see simply stats for keywords such as view and click or even one of them.

Michael did consider it but never got done, any possibilities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just bought and installed this. I'm running into a problem when using non-alphanumeric character. For example, if I use the keyword AC I get the following error on my site:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/shrimpke/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/keywords/sources/functions.php on line 202

Warning: preg_split() [function.preg-split]: Unknown modifier 'C' in /home/shrimpke/public_html/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/keywords/sources/functions.php on line 198
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

I'm wondering if you can pull content from ip.content databases just like a normal ip.content page would, through a tooltip.

Example: I insert a keyword, let's say "paper", and on hover to that keyword, the content of a record (which we can say is http://www.mysite.com/mydatabase/_/paper )is loaded within the table.

I of course would add the link to the page, but still

from what I've seen that's not currently possible?

Thanks!