• Moderators
  • Support Staff
  • Client
  • Members
  • Donators
  • Banned

But in the download, we only have these:

9346885959_3aa47e8f3e_o.png

When will we get these other ranks and when will you supply the PSD? (I dont want to sound harassing, but I want to have these set up for my community by this Wednesday).

Thanks

I just included the PSD and added the member, and support staff .png + .psd. I want to thank you Extreame™ again. :smile:

No problems at all :thumbsup:

I also would like to thank you both :smile:

Your welcome :smile:

I don't see how making a donation for the PSD is necessary? It doesn't take long to make such graphics in Photoshop or any other image editing software anyway.

I donated because I like the developers work.

Is there anything wrong with me donating some of my money so they could release the PSD to the public - to enjoy......and because I wanted to show them some appreciation/recognition, that I enjoy their work?

I don't see how making a donation for the PSD is necessary? It doesn't take long to make such graphics in Photoshop or any other image editing software anyway.

So if I were to check I would see a similar mod from you in market along with psd for free?

let me know.....

So if I were to check I would see a similar mod from you in market along with psd for free?

let me know.....

I don't see how it's a "mod". It's just some graphics for group icons Dmac, but yes if I did some I'd upload the PSD free. I just don't see how one would have to pay some something so basic one could do themselves for example.

OK I did not ask him to donate he offered. I did plan on putting the PSD out for free. But I was really busy and did not have enough time to do it. And if your were to check Marketplace other forums ranks are for sale for $2 but I gave away mines for FREE. If someone wants to donate there money I don't see where that should be a problem to you it's not your money. Again I want to thank Extreame™ for donating because I have done the same for other mods that a authors chooses to release for free.

Archived