IP.C Tutorial area

Rici

With the upcoming tutorials (topics, post & videos) for IP.Content couldn't it be a good idea to have a specific area/subforum for them?

Some prefixes for the tutorials difficulty or media (text/video) could also be assigned.

I also noticed some very good videos just got lost in the abyss of old topics... would be a shame if no one could ever find them again as they are just the replies #89 and #132 to a "random" topic...

I have to admit, trying to find the "community articles' is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It would be nice if they were more easily linked to on this site.

They were in the dropdown. I suspect they are not listed on the 'new' header links so they do not get mistaken for 'official' articles which is a good thing in a way as some (mine included) involve unsupported tweaking ie file edits.

Community Contributed Articles

Woops, never even knew of this place! Looks a little untidy though to be honest.

Looks reasonable to me ? :)

It is in 'wiki' mode as far as I'm aware so clients can improve others articles where appropriate.

Archived