Community

Friends
I also didn't promise that it will be possible to create tournaments. But I try to add as much as possible opportunities. Now I add players, but you ignored my message about fields

you answer my question they only moved manually its be nice if could have done automatic so if 2nd place team won 1st place time and type in 1 and 2 in correct box moves for you.

On public side teams sort by position. Therefore, you do not need to drag them in ACP

If you need any help just let me know

Ok :)
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,  I dont know yet. I'll plan to do next 2-3 months. Done yesterday

File Name: (NB34) My Football File Submitter: newbie LAC File Submitted: 22 Jun 2013 File Category: User and Social Engagement Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x With this application you can

​Newbie added a custom fixture section which I used for friendly and cup games. ​2. Is a yes, there is a way in doing this by using the custom fixture section. Highly recommend the application folk

Posted Images

I am not familiar with football (soccer) at all. it's not that big in the United States. So, could you explain to me what "Fixtures" are. I'm trying to decide if this app will work for me with my hockey forum or not. I know I'd have to ask you how to edit the template to display the standings sidebar block to be the way I need it to for sure. Also, do you have to have IP Content to use this app? I look forward to your responses...

I am not familiar with football (soccer) at all. it's not that big in the United States. So, could you explain to me what "Fixtures" are.

Won't argue the point about it not being big (check out some of the MLS attendance figures) but..... Fixtures = Schedule, and if ever mentioned, 'squad' would = roster.

You can use css for highlight

attachicon.gifside.jpg

What's the code to do this Newbie?

Hi all

attachicon.gifplayer.jpg

What other fields to add?

How will this be organized and would it allow us to feature the team as a list? This could be highly useful and be big plus for the application, provided it's fairly flexible.

I might be missing the point, especially since it's one screenshot. Please forgive me if this is the case buddy :)

Would this list the squad/players, then make each player clickable to their own profile?

If you're going down this route, I would like to suggest making Reserve and Youth teams but certain parts would need to optional. (My team doesn't have a reserve team) someone else's might.

Think this is a great application, the fact that your building onto it and making even better. It's just awesome!

What's the code to do this Newbie?

This is forum sidebar

Template nbFootballSidebars

Find

/* Customize teams */
/* Use .sidenbtabletr_LeagueID_TeamID */

Add below

.sidenbtabletr_2_2, .sidenbtabletr_2_2 a {
	color: #CC0000;
	font-weight: bold;
}
.sidenbtabletr_2_18, .sidenbtabletr_2_18 a {
	color: #114499;
}

League with ID 2, Teams with IDs 2, 18

Players

ACP Side

Added link on page with teams

post-293560-0-47883200-1372225160_thumb.

Players of team

post-293560-0-60680100-1372225154_thumb.

Public Side

Added block on Team page

post-293560-0-33820000-1372225186_thumb.

Player biography

post-293560-0-67574700-1372225194_thumb.

Would you consider listing teams also based on positions? (as an alternative)

I tried doing the css trick to the IP.Content Block, I noticed the difference in class? (I'm not sure on the term)

.ipc_fnbtabletr_1_12, .ipc_fnbtabletr_1_12 a {
    color: #b38842;
}

I also tried the actual code above, though neither worked for me. I'm probably doing some very obvious wrong.

Would you consider listing teams also based on positions? (as an alternative)

Where?

I also tried the actual code above, though neither worked for me. I'm probably doing some very obvious wrong.

nbFootball_IPC. Find and change

<tr class='{parse striping="teamsrow"}'>

to

<tr class='{parse striping="teamsrow"} ipc_fnbtabletr_{$li['league']}_{$li['t_position']}'>

I mean players, would you consider having an alternative way of displaying them? (so they could be viewed by positions)

Goalkeeper
Sullivan
Goram

Defender
Etc

I changed the bit above, it's not highlighting. I reverted to the other code, as shown below to see if that worked but no difference.

/***** Customize teams *****/
/* Use .ipc_fnbtabletr_LeagueID_TeamPosition */

/*
.ipc_fnbtabletr_3 {
    border-bottom: 2px dashed #000;
}
.sidenbtabletr_1_12, .sidenbtabletr_1_12 a {
    color: #b38842;
}

Seems you're doing an awful lot of work on other features newbie, it's a league table app first and foremost it's missing a few crucial parts. Auto update league table POSITION based on points instead of having to edit that each time.

The ability to choose a selected team. This team is highlighted then on the sidebar, the ability to show just the selected team and surrounding teams instead of the whole table or top 3 / bottom 3 as it is currently.

Seems you're doing an awful lot of work on other features NEWBIE

Maybe... :smile:

Auto update league table POSITION based on points instead of the user having to edit that after each time.

You are too lazy to edit one field for every team? :smile: I use Tab

Why I will be adding something new

The ability to choose a selected team. This team is highlights without having to mess about with css.

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/373337-paid-football-league-standings/?p=2413418

You can use CSS for this.
I deliberately did not add the settings for that because someone uses several skins (ligth, dark, etc.)

Then on the sidebar, the ability to show just the selected team and surrounding teams instead of the whole table or top 3 / bottom 3 as it is currently.

http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=158529&id=6544&full=1
Setting Limit teams. Sidebar

Setting Limit teams will do the trick but it means extra work getting the correct teams to show each week, sometimes 2-3 times a week as fixtures are played midweek too and will affect the surrounding teams

It would be nice to link into the fixtures cup ties.

I thought about just adding them, although 'League One' fixtures would look odd having 'F.A', 'League Cup' or 'Johnstone Paint Trophy'. So, if you could add a way to tie these in without them being seen as league fixture it would defiantly enhance the plugin.

Newbie's been a great support, much deserved credit. This is an awesome app!

Could anyone explain how I could adjust the sidebar in IP.Content? It's to the right side, I'd like to nudge it into line.

'>5821f30643996635624147d1f8140495.png

:D

How would I go about having a sidebar block like yours mate so it only shows x number of teams and then a link for the full table?

Thanks

TheWelshOne

I wished I could explain the first part, Newbie did mention how to achieve it but I couldn't get it to work. (He kindly sorted it for me)

With regards to the link, that's achievable by finding this code.

nbFootball_IPC template

</td>
                                <td class='nbteam'>{$li['t_played']}</td>
                                <td class='nbteam''>{$li['t_won']}</td>
                                <td class='nbteam'>{$li['t_drawn']}</td>
                                <td class='nbteam'>{$li['t_lost']}</td>
                                <td class='nbteam'>{$li['t_points']}</td>
                                <td class='nbteam'>{$li['t_gdiff']}</td>
                            </tr>
                        </foreach>
                    </table>
                </div>

Then add this directly below.

<p class="right" style='margin-top: 5px;'><a href="{parse url="app=football&amp;module=main&amp;section=league&amp;league_id={$league['l_id']}" template="football_league" seotitle="{$league['title_seo']}" base="public"}/">View Full Table</a></p>

Wished I could be more help :)