Community

%7Boption%7D

File Name: (NB34) My Football

File Submitter: newbie LAC

File Submitted: 22 Jun 2013

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x

With this application you can create a football tables.

Additional information about the application

Features:
- Create leagues
- Create teams
- Create fixtures
- Create players with custom fields

Also application included IP.Content block.

One purchase = one site

Thank you to everyone who took part in the development of applications! %7Boption%7D

here to download this file

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,  I dont know yet. I'll plan to do next 2-3 months. Done yesterday

File Name: (NB34) My Football File Submitter: newbie LAC File Submitted: 22 Jun 2013 File Category: User and Social Engagement Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.4.x With this application you can

​Newbie added a custom fixture section which I used for friendly and cup games. ​2. Is a yes, there is a way in doing this by using the custom fixture section. Highly recommend the application folk

Posted Images

Would you be able to tell me how I can highlight a certain team?

Also I need to adjust the separators which show the teams inside (for me) playoffs and relegation.

Team 1
Team 2
---------------------------------
Team 3
Team 4
Team 5
Team 6

Then I would need to cut of from 20

-Edit-
I'm having some issues with getting the sidebar hook to work in IP.Content, I add it to the pages but it doesn't show.

This mod is excellent, well worth the money and I really cannot thank the creator enough.

I can't edit the above anymore, although I've found how to change the values for a single league table.

For those wanting to adjust the separators.

Look & Feel > Manage Template > skin_nbfootballtables > nbFootballLeague

Once loaded, look for and edit these values.

.fnbtabletr_3 {
    border-bottom: 2px dashed #000;
}

.fnbtabletr_5 {
    border-bottom: 2px dashed #000;
}

.fntabler_ and change the number to the position you require. I'm not sure how this would effect multi league systems where they would be different. I.E Premier League and Championship

I'm not sure how this would effect multi league systems where they would be different. I.E Premier League and Championship

From nbFootballLeague

/* Customize teams */
/* Use .nbtabletr_LeagueID_TeamPosition */

Also you must find and change

<tr class='fnbtabletr_{$li['t_position']}'>

to

<tr class='fnbtabletr_{$li['league']}_{$li['t_position']}'>

Would you be able to tell me how I can highlight a certain team?

Also I need to adjust the separators which show the teams inside (for me) playoffs and relegation.

Where you can change? Sidebar? Board Index? Football pages? IP.Content?

I'm having some issues with getting the sidebar hook to work in IP.Content, I add it to the pages but it doesn't show.

After the import of the IPC block you have to edit the code (Configure Block)
You can change:
- league
- count of teams
- sidebar block or top block (tables with full data)

Also you can change highlight for teams

/* CSS */
// Go to ACP - Look & Feel - Your skin - skin_nbfootballtables - nbFootball_IPC.
// Find /***** Customize teams *****/
// and use css-properties for customize your tables */

Does anyone have a demo of this? When updating the table do you just update home and away columns? I notice a red * below position, it may help if that was auto updated at the end as it means an extra bit of work editing all the positions

How does the table look in the sidebar? I'd prefer a shortened table showing in the sidebar, by that I mean the couple of teams above and below the highlighted team instead of the full table.

Is it possible to make the IP.Content Block (Sidebar)

Manageable via the 'My Football' App area? So the forum and ip.content can share the same info, with the added option to hide the forum if preferred?

I'm still struggling to set the ip.content block up. :smile:

When updating the table do you just update home and away columns?

You must update fields with red *

How does the table look in the sidebar?

post-293560-0-42733000-1372047395_thumb.

Is it possible to make the IP.Content Block (Sidebar)

The block has been created
What does not work?

Manageable via the 'My Football' App area? So the forum and ip.content can share the same info, with the added option to hide the forum if preferred?

It's no use
Now I can create
post-293560-0-55995300-1372048778_thumb.
Maybe in next version... I should have thought

I'm still struggling to set the ip.content block up. :smile:

Can you give me ACP access? And I'll do it for you

It would be nice to link into the fixtures cup ties.

I thought about just adding them, although 'League One' fixtures would look odd having 'F.A', 'League Cup' or 'Johnstone Paint Trophy'. So, if you could add a way to tie these in without them being seen as league fixture it would defiantly enhance the plugin.

Newbie's been a great support, much deserved credit. This is an awesome app!

Could anyone explain how I could adjust the sidebar in IP.Content? It's to the right side, I'd like to nudge it into line.

[URL= ]5821f30643996635624147d1f8140495.png

:D

It would be nice to link into the fixtures cup ties.

What do you mean? Please screenshot :smile:

I thought about just adding them, although 'League One' fixtures would look odd having 'F.A', 'League Cup' or 'Johnstone Paint Trophy'. So, if you could add a way to tie these in without them being seen as league fixture it would defiantly enhance the plugin.

Sorry, I do not understand what you are saying :sad:

Newbie's been a great support, much deserved credit. This is an awesome app!

I also + the idea of adding competitions + their fixtures.

I Think it would an awesome idea for the mod, especially if it could be turned off. (as I'd probably only link to the fixtures) which is what I'm trying to explain. If I added cup games now, it would seem a little confusing to people and fussy viewers (such as myself) as it would be listed in the 'league fixtures'.

May I ask what the change required to nudge the sidebar? I have two theme, so I can fix the other ;)

Thanks Newbie!

Is it possible to select a team, this team would be highlighted a different colour. Then on the sidebar the option to have the couple of teams above and below this team in the table instead of showing the full table. But with a link to view full table below. Like in Joey_M's post above...

With tournament-mode I mean something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:32TeamBracket

Setup a tournament --> display teams, matches and results i an tournament-tree

Some pre-defined fields for the Tournament like Name, Logo, etc.

This only used when teams in the uk playing world cup so be England vs France etc not when playing normal games.

This only used when teams in the uk playing world cup so be England vs France etc not when playing normal games.

No, this is used for many national club-tournaments. In Germany like DFB-Pokal, FA-Cup in England, Copa del Rey in Spain, etc.pp.

One change I'd suggest is being able to add fixtures without being restricted to leagues you have already added. Consider for example there is a pre season friendly on. How am I supposed to make that fixture? When you go to add fixture you must choose a league. So for now this app is only constricted to league fixtures.

I'd suggest having fixtures displayed on a calendar format. On our forum this is what we see when we click on the tab

ml0b.png

This would mean we'd have to click on each league in order to see fixtures form that league on their own. How about ... underneath these leagues, have a fixtures block where it displays ALL fixtures from all competition arranged in order of when they are scheduled. For example.

Tuesday 13th June 2013

Fixture (serie A)

Fixture (BPL)

Fixture (Bundesliga)

and so on...

also enable the option to add fixtures which aren't assigned to a league for example pre season friendlies or cup competitions

Most of the football is actually tournament based

Champions League

8 groups of 4 teams, top 2 from each group goes through leaving you with 16 teams (round of 16) team which wins over 2 legs goes through to quarter final, then semi final, then final

Europa League

12 groups of 4 teams, top 2 from each goes through leaving you with 32 teams, (round of 32) team which wins over 2 legs goes to round of 16, then quarter final, then semi final, then final

World Cup

European Championships

Confederations Cup

Then you have the competitions from each country like in England you have the FA Cup, League Cup or in Spain you have the Copa del Rey

This app is only really compatible with domestic leagues so competitions really should be added, but it should be made so that we get to choose the structure of the competition. I suggest in the competition screen, displaying the group tables, then underneath have the fixtures which follow that as in round of 16, quarter finals, semi finals, finals all displayed in a list

If you need any help just let me know