Community

Maxx 2013: The Smart one

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am working on the version2 of the skin . there will be custom pre-made colors in the theme builder you can check the new version here http://ips-skins.com

waw just great, purchased !!!

thanks for your post. I am not currently taking on custom work , but I highly recommend to contact Grant B about this.

Posted Images

I have replied to both of you pm,In regards to the advanced search icon can i see your site so i can identify the problem,could be a missing image file

Thanks Mark. The site is offline as it's still in development but you should be able to navigate to site and click to login and it will show the search bar. My site is www.karakacommunity.co.nz. Cheers mate

It look like the images are missing,without seeing the full site i cant say for certain,i would suggest checking that the images are applied to that skin,go to skin in look and feel,edit skin settings,look at the images drop down and make sure that smart images are applied.If you need me to look it over further send me a pm with a temp login.

Hello,go into the acp settings/smart skin/slider settings,go to the slider description

html is allowed in these boxes and will be formatted correctly,here is an example

<a href="yourlink"> amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.</a>

Bit of help please guys. My blocks on the homepage www.karakacommunity.co.nz are not showing the title (heading) of the block. I have to highlight the title to see that it's even there. Yet the blocks work properly on the forum. Any ideas? See screenshot attached.

post-410960-0-93484700-1397867237_thumb.

Ok thank you! Now that I have my blocks figured out. I just need to figure out some minor edits.

I've been searching for how I can change my the main slider image size. I wanted to get rid of the padding and border, which I have done, so it can be up against the image border I have created for it. The image though is a certain size and I can't seem to find where to change its width. I checked the various CSS as well as the css in the skin and none of them appear to have the classes to edit that container. Where would I edit that from?

Bit of help please guys. My blocks on the homepage www.karakacommunity.co.nz are not showing the title (heading) of the block. I have to highlight the title to see that it's even there. Yet the blocks work properly on the forum. Any ideas? See screenshot attached.

attachicon.gifscreen2.jpg

Look for this in ipcontent css

.ccsBase .ccsBlockTitle {
edit the the background line

background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #2ECC71 !important;
    font-size: 16px;
    padding: 10px 8px;
}

I also noticed that the color scheme for "Build a Theme" works in IP.Board, IP.Gallery, IP.Nexus but once you go into pages or something in IP.Content it reverts to the default colors set for the skin. The custom settings don't seem to carry over for some reason.

I also noticed that the color scheme for "Build a Theme" works in IP.Board, IP.Gallery, IP.Nexus but once you go into pages or something in IP.Content it reverts to the default colors set for the skin. The custom settings don't seem to carry over for some reason.

This has been fixed. It was an issue with the Navigation Link URL being incorrect.

Look for this in ipcontent css

edit the the background line

background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #2ECC71 !important;
    font-size: 16px;
    padding: 10px 8px;
}

Thanks Mark. Where do I find that CSS file? I'm looking in the smart skin css and template files. I can't see it in there.

Google Plus Smart Social link doesn't display... when I put the same URL into the Linked-In slug it displays fine.

You can fix this by doing the following:

1 - Upload the image you want to use for Google+ into your 'forums/public/style_images/<name>/images' directory where the other icons are. I've attached an icon which I've named 's_9.png' just to keep the same naming style as the other images.

post-116363-0-39458600-1398016246.png

2 - Go to Admin Control Panel -> Look & Feel -> Manage Template & CSS -> Global Templates -> footer_bar

Find:

#socials #vimeo{background: url('{style_images_url}/images/s_8.png') no-repeat left top;
}

Add Below:

#socials #google{background: url('{style_images_url}/images/s_9.png') no-repeat left top;
}

Find:

<if test="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_youtube']">
<a href="{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_youtube']}" id="youtube" target="_blank">YouTube</a>
</if>

Add Below:

<if test="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_google']">
<a href="{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_google']}" id="google" target="_blank">Google+</a>
</if>
  • 2 weeks later...