Community

Ajouz ♞

Maxx 2013: The Smart one

This didn't work for me.

Ok,try replacing this in my code

<!-- load default color if customization not allowed -->
<if test!="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']">

by

<if test="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']==0">

Hello, how can I replace the "recent topics" block for a "recent posts" block?

There is a setting to order the posts in this block, just change it to got the recent posts.

The skin doesn't render the IP.Content Article template correctly on tablets. I have reports that it isn't working on iPads and it doesn't work on my own Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

Example? :smile:

Hi,

OK Excellent will do.

Do I need to create a new account for that or can I log in with my one on here?

If you want to send privat information, then it is better to create a new account, otherwise use public ticket.

thanks

Thank You Very Much!

---

A few things missing from the settings:

- There are no zooming settings for the Welcome Message.

- There are no after effect settings for the rest of the slider (only Welcome Message).

---

Is there any way to change the color of the social icons in the footer?

How do you remove some of the themes from the builder selection?

Is there a way to have a separate icon for the theme backgrounds in the builder selection, because I use large backgrounds and not tile sets.

Thanks for your feedback. New settings will be in the next major update.

Ok,try replacing this in my code

<if test!="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']">

by

<if test="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']==0">

So, this is only partially working.... it takes away the title bar colors if I disable user theme customization.

With Customization enabled:

post-35845-0-01197400-1390239308_thumb.p

With Customization disabled:

post-35845-0-27444000-1390239314_thumb.p

(the background of my logo banner is in the jpg, it was my way of overcoming the height issue I mentioned earlier)

I found an error in the skin while trying to speed tune my site.

You have a google font that returns an error.

You have http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=acme:300

The "A" must be capitalized and the size 300 isn't available. I don't see where you are using this font in the skin, but I took a fairly sizable chunk off my page load times by switching it to this in the custom_css file

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Acme:400

i love this skin been using it since i started my board 3 months ago

but i changed the main opening screen to Gallery and would iike to have it (the sllider) on the index and gallery no where else.. is that possible there are only 3 choices so far where to apply the slider and gallery isnt one of them

if i could get it on gallery only that would work too..

Hello! I recently purchashed this skin, and got it uploaded on my admin panel without much trouble. The probelm i am having, is I have my IPB linked to a domain i own, and i uploaded the skin under the admin panel of my site www.seizethedaygaming.com When i signed up for IPB, they had me use a temporary domain at www.seizethedaygaming.ipbhost.com then after payment allowed me to transfer the IPB license to my own domain. When i uploaded the skin, nothing has changed at www.seizethedaygaming.com but if i go to www.seizethedaygaming.ipbhost.com i can see the new skin. Not sure why, as i was logged into the admin panel from the domain i own. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Just realised from seizethedaygaming.ipbhost.com if i click on forum link it takes me to seizethedaygaming.com I guess this has something to do with how they linked my ipb license to my own domain vs the temp domain they gave me?

Hah, nevermind i figured it out. I guess despite setting the "default" skin when installing it, somehow my personal selected skin was the default IPB one. Now i just need to figure out how to make it so users can not change the skin they are using. This issue is closed though!

may be a dumb question...but i am looking for how to change the "logo image". I have found where to change from text to logo image in the skin settings, but i cant seem to find where i uplaod my own logo.

may be a dumb question...but i am looking for how to change the "logo image". I have found where to change from text to logo image in the skin settings, but i cant seem to find where i uplaod my own logo.

The logo is changed via the easy logo changer or just simply copy and replace your current logo via the ftp.If you need additional help with this send me a pm and i will help apply this change for you

Noob Question what does this one do 2012 doesnt ?

i use 2012 and love it, What would i benefit from if i changed.

www.rockpapergodmode.com as its modded from the default.

Noob Question what does this one do 2012 doesnt ?

i use 2012 and love it, What would i benefit from if i changed.

www.rockpapergodmode.com as its modded from the default.

This is styled differently and is predominantly light and modern.It is a nice contrast from the maxx dark.All of the features you expect are here as well like the background chooser and slider.

What is the difirence between max 2012 and max 2013?
Wich one must i buy to have the updates.
Im interest for the dark skin but not light...

This is a light skin but obviously you can make it dark yourself if you restyle it but it is a lot of changes required for this.The maxx 2012 is dark so based on your preference i would say that is the one you should go for i see you replied in that topic already.

I have tried using the "extra free ip.content blocks"; the article block with images and hover effects, pricing tables, and quote board feed block but I can't save them. I get the following error.
IP.Board Message
The contents that you submitted would create a parser error when compiled into appropriate PHP code. Please verify any PHP code, template tags and template plugin tags (such as parse blocks) and resubmit your data.

Hi guys, fantastic skin. Loving it. Just wondering if the skin should stay the color I choose if I turn off user skin customization? I want to stay with emerald but it reverts back to the stock color when I disable skin customization. Also the styles don't work. They're all white. Any ideas? Thanks for your hard work.