We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community
Ajouz ♞

Maxx 2013: The Smart one

can you please post a screenshot of the area you want to edit?

Thanks, I went with one of your other styles that had a better setup for what I needed so no worries now. And love that you gave out a gift voucher randomly, that is very generous of you.

I'm currently running into an issue with the slider that I have run out of ideas to solve.

NOTE: It only happens in Firefox (even with add-ons disabled).

The slider rarely works if logged in:

'>GILqWdW.png

However, if logged out, it works as intended:

'>ZIgsjFX.png

I'm currently running into an issue with the slider that I have run out of ideas to solve.

NOTE: It only happens in Firefox (even with add-ons disabled).

The slider rarely works if logged in:

'>GILqWdW.png

However, if logged out, it works as intended:

'>ZIgsjFX.png

Hello,

thanks for your bug report.

It is indeed firefox bug, not a skin bug

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=879717

Hi, I'm having problems with the slider too. Since this is a problem with firefox and can't be fixed. Can I replace the slider for a single image?

I know there is an option on the slider settings, to use a single image. But I want to disable all the slider and put the image using code or a hook. How can I do this?

Try the setting slider data-zoomfact for diffrent zooming settings.

how you use it?

There are no settings for the Welcome Message for the slider to change the zooming.

---

When I turn of the theme builder option to disallow members/guests to not use it, the default theme color setting doesn't work.

My default setting choice is the light blue theme color but the css uses the plain grey-scale instead.

So, I wanted to know if there was a quick fix in the CSS somewhere to manually force it to choose a specific theme color.

Hi, I'm having problems with the slider too. Since this is a problem with firefox and can't be fixed. Can I replace the slider for a single image?

I know there is an option on the slider settings, to use a single image. But I want to disable all the slider and put the image using code or a hook. How can I do this?

This is also a nice idea that I'd like to use until Firefox fixes this issue or something as it makes the slider useless and disgusting for Firefox.

Unless the slider is coded in a different way than you currently have it. I know of multiple of sites that use different methods of displaying a slider properly.

This is also a nice idea that I'd like to use until Firefox fixes this issue or something as it makes the slider useless and disgusting for Firefox.

Unless the slider is coded in a different way than you currently have it. I know of multiple of sites that use different methods of displaying a slider properly.

Thanks for the suggestion. I Will find a suitable replacment in the next update if the firefox bug not fixed.

When I turn of the theme builder option to disallow members/guests to not use it, the default theme color setting doesn't work.

My default setting choice is the light blue theme color but the css uses the plain grey-scale instead.

So, I wanted to know if there was a quick fix in the CSS somewhere to manually force it to choose a specific theme color.

Thanks for your bug report:

to manually solve this bug:

1- open the template Global_template and find

<if test="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']">
            {parse template="ips_skins_com_config" group="global" params=""}
        </if>

replace it by

2- open the template ips_skins_js and find in the begining of the template

<!-- config -->
{parse template="skin_conf" group="global" params=""}
<!-- config -->

add after

<!-- load default color if customization not allowed -->
<if test!="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']">
<script>
j = jQuery.noConflict();
j(document).ready(function(j) {
createCookie("{$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name']}_colortheme","{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_default_theme_color']}");

});
</script>
</if>

Hi,

We are using this '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> and on your skin the default friends online icon does not show, only when you mouse over it - Any chance you can ask the developer of this module why it does not work on your skin?

Hello, the hook css should be modiefied to work with the skin. I do not have a copy of this hook, so not sure how can I help. :smile:

ps: maybe you need just to modifiy the icon!.

Hi,

The friends online hook developer has very kindly said I can send you a copy of his hook if it helps you work out the problem

I tried to attach it to a pm message to you but it said you cannot receive any new PM's at the moment

How can I get it to you?

Happy New Year

Thank You Very Much!

---

A few things missing from the settings:

- There are no zooming settings for the Welcome Message.

- There are no after effect settings for the rest of the slider (only Welcome Message).

---

Is there any way to change the color of the social icons in the footer?

How do you remove some of the themes from the builder selection?

Is there a way to have a separate icon for the theme backgrounds in the builder selection, because I use large backgrounds and not tile sets.

Google Plus Smart Social link doesn't display... when I put the same URL into the Linked-In slug it displays fine.

Is there a way to turn off the Rocket Ship for performance mode? I don't want users to have this setting.

Is there a way to make the title header larger? It doesn't fit my existing title banner.

I see the fix above for the Theme builder setting, will you be releasing an update shortly?

Google Plus Smart Social link doesn't display... when I put the same URL into the Linked-In slug it displays fine.

Thanks for your bug report. I will inlcude the missing icon soon.

Is there a way to turn off the Rocket Ship for performance mode? I don't want users to have this setting.

The only way now is to remove this from the global_template

<!--::: prefomance mode :::-->
        {parse template="Performance" group="global" params=""}

Is there a way to make the title header larger? It doesn't fit my existing title banner.

can you please post screenshot to give you the best solution for your problem?

I see the fix above for the Theme builder setting, will you be releasing an update shortly?

I post always updates to make the skin better. So the answer is yes.

Thanks

Hi,

The friends online hook developer has very kindly said I can send you a copy of his hook if it helps you work out the problem

I tried to attach it to a pm message to you but it said you cannot receive any new PM's at the moment

How can I get it to you?

Happy New Year

BUMP

Are you able to help me? Can I get this hook to you?

Thanks,

Thanks for your bug report. I will inlcude the missing icon soon.

The only way now is to remove this from the global_template

{parse template="Performance" group="global" params=""}

can you please post screenshot to give you the best solution for your problem?

I post always updates to make the skin better. So the answer is yes.

Thanks

Screen shot as requested. Don't need to make a code change to your files if you can tell me where I would need to go to change this for my own installation. I'm getting much closer to deploying this as my default site theme.

post-35845-0-18063300-1389373189_thumb.p

Thanks for your bug report:

to manually solve this bug:

1- open the template Global_template and find

<if test="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']">
        </if>

replace it by

2- open the template ips_skins_js and find in the begining of the template

<!-- config -->
{parse template="skin_conf" group="global" params=""}
<!-- config -->

add after

<if test!="$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_customization']">
<script>
j = jQuery.noConflict();
j(document).ready(function(j) {
createCookie("{$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name']}_colortheme","{$this->settings[$this->settings['ipsskinscom_name'].'_default_theme_color']}");

});
</script>
</if>

This didn't work for me.

Hi,

OK Excellent will do.

Do I need to create a new account for that or can I log in with my one on here?

Hi,

As above - do I need to create a new account to send you that file on that site?

Also 1 other question - How do I remove the side bar from the forums page?

Many thanks