Category Tabs by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

I have the Maxx dark/light skins for my site, however after installing this, I got it to work with the dark theme, however when the user switches to the light theme, the tabs dissappear and the forum shows as default, given that both themes only vary by their CSS is there something I might be missing here ?

​What's your site URL? Can you provide me access so I can reproduce this issue? It's hard to say without seeing the issue myself. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Thank you! :D

Edit: Just bought it, quick suggestion. It would be nice if it was more advanced. Something like the free MyTabs plugin for MyBB.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-88505.html

Something that makes it much more customization. So we can set our own tab names, and select what forum categories should be shown, etc.

Edited by flashpoint

Awesome! Thank you! :D

Edit: Just bought it, quick suggestion. It would be nice if it was more advanced. Something like the free MyTabs plugin for MyBB.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-88505.html

Something that makes it much more customization. So we can set our own tab names, and select what forum categories should be shown, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. I like some of the features they've included. Will consider some of them once I've finished building my themes :)

Hello Tom,

I've got a question. My forum is www.2ertalk.de 

It's a Forum for BMW 2 Series. There are

2er Coupé
2er Active Tourer
X2 (in future)
Z2 (in future)

Is it possible to use your tabs for each of the mentioned Cars? My problem is, that I can declare only one category. The sub-category then  looks like a normal forum. But I must keep the categories like they look now. Only one category abowe is important.

I found this side http://www.motoforum.com.br

There it is so how I need it too.

I bought your Script but have difficulties to configure it.

May you can help me?

Best regards from Germany

Thorsten

Hello Tom,

I've got a question. My forum is www.2ertalk.de 

It's a Forum for BMW 2 Series. There are

2er Coupé
2er Active Tourer
X2 (in future)
Z2 (in future)

Is it possible to use your tabs for each of the mentioned Cars? My problem is, that I can declare only one category. The sub-category then  looks like a normal forum. But I must keep the categories like they look now. Only one category abowe is important.

I found this side http://www.motoforum.com.br

There it is so how I need it too.

I bought your Script but have difficulties to configure it.

May you can help me?

Best regards from Germany

Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

This functionality is not built into the script. It looks like they've made some custom edits to it. I believe the owner of that forum is on these IPS Community forums too so I suggest trying to contact him to see if he can share how he did this.

Thanks,

Tom.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
9 hours ago, Christopher Dodson said:

Is development dead for this? I see it was just taken down from the marketplace. I literally JUST renewed my IPS license so I could purchase this... 

Is there anyone else doing this?

Nope development not dead just not many people been asking for it so was push back to later period but as said other topic should ready by next week but don't want promise a ETA as need check what bugs we have etc.

6 hours ago, Jon Matcho said:

I just upgraded from IPB 3.x to 4 and this is my first question of the marketplace as well.  

I will definitely buy the upgrade for version 4.

Thanks,

Jon

There already 4.x here however no support as Tom owner of plugin has left and this plugin was never transferred to myself but I do plan making few tweaks this plugin but might now be available here due to new rules added here.

• 5 months later...
On 7/14/2018 at 4:06 PM, Jon Matcho said:

Thanks, I found it, purchased and installed in our forum and is working great!  

www.canardzone.com/forums

Need do some adjust for mobile... 

Maybe by default all categories should be contained into the category bar that say "more forums", when you need to navigate there then touch it and expand all forums contained. 

IMG_20181224_170538.jpg

• 1 month later...