Topics Stats on Board Index Sidebar

Adriano Faria

• 3 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.1.0:

• Added setting to admin choose the default filter
  • Unread topics (new topics/topics with new replies) will now appear in bold, just like in forum view/search results

Update from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0 information:

• Due to several changes in templates, settings and language bits, it's recommended to UNINSTALL the hook version 1.0.3 and install the version 1.1.0. You also need to upload the new file. Taka a read at the HTML file (Step 1: Upload Files).

• 3 weeks later...

Don't work well in Chrome.

Just try to change to Most Viewed for example.

http://reefcentral.ru/forum/

or any else in Google CHROME (!!!).

Also i think that it will be better to save filter. Now it doesn't work.

Probably due to any change or another javascript you run on your page.

The hook has no problem on IE, FF, Safari or Chrome and it was done by IPS for IP.Blog:

http://www.screencast.com/t/tWLYENUPShS

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I've recently bought both "Topic Stats on Board Index Sidebar 1.1.2" and "Members Stats on Board Index Sidebar 1.0.0". When i try to enable any of them i get the following error on my index page:

Topic Stats on Board Index Sidebar 1.1.2: Fatal error: Method topicsSidebarStats_block does not exist in group_hideForum in /home/admin/domains/website.com/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042
Members Stats on Board Index Sidebar 1.0.0: Fatal error: Method membersSidebarStats_block does not exist in group_hideForum in /home/admin/domains/website.com/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

• 3 weeks later...
Fatal error: Method topicsSidebarStats_block does not exist in sldTopicPrefixes_ForumDesc in /home/website/domains/website.com/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042
This error is randomly shown when I try to access forums index page. Even after repeated attempts to refresh this error is still shown. It goes away when I login as admin to ACP when go back to the forum and the error is gone. Can't tell any much more about that though. Any solutions?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Very nice plugin and working by the book! It gives a "pro" vision of the entire board.

One question though: Adriano, is there on any way possible to have this on all forums (and topics) not only on board index? I mean, while looking to new posts (maybe writing a reply), is it possible to have this information all times aside ?

Thanks for your work. Appreciated.

Regards,

Alex

• 3 months later...

Today i noticed strange behavior, - topic stats hook display only one entry from 30/08/2014 in latest post filter (screenshot attached). Previous posts was made on 29/08/2014, for example, but they didn't display. Yesterday anything was fine, and all 5 last posts was displayed correctly. Same behavior in Topics I Replied In filter, others topics cutted down. Whats wrong? Other filters working fine.

post-169373-0-58559900-1409587603.png

post-169373-0-17792500-1409588331.png