When is IPB 4.0 ?

Markus Becker

Q2 isn't even here yet and, as obvious as it seems, I'll point out there are 3 months in Q2. Why don't you save your complaining until 30th June? :smile:

Completely agree, and just as a little bit of math for the "There are miles away because of the blogs" people.

There are currently 25 blog entries on IPB 4.

At current rate there seems to be around 1 every couple of days being released.

There are 122 days until end of Q2.

Thats room for 61 more blog entries at one every couple of days and thats assuming its not ramped up somewhat before release which I would expect.

OK I know I know, they dont tend to release blogs at weekends, so lets get rid of the 28 days of weekends between now and then, thats still 47 more blogs and still assuming no ramping up of releasing them.

Chill out peeps :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People have a right to their opinions and if they want to switch to something else, that's their choice. Ironic that most of the complaining in here is people complaining ABOUT complainers. lol They can complain all they want. I think even 3.4 is better than them switching to something else, but still they can believe whatever they want.

Completely agree, and just as a little bit of math for the "There are miles away because of the blogs" people.

There are currently 25 blog entries on IPB 4.

At current rate there seems to be around 1 every couple of days being released.

There are 122 days until end of Q2.

Thats room for 61 more blog entries at one every couple of days and thats assuming its not ramped up somewhat before release which I would expect.

OK I know I know, they dont tend to release blogs at weekends, so lets get rid of the 28 days of weekends between now and then, thats still 47 more blogs and still assuming no ramping up of releasing them.

Chill out peeps :smile:

what i counted upt for Q2 it's 92 days not 122 i each Q has 3 months so if Q1 is january, february and march then Q2 is april may june, Q3 July August September, Q4 October, November, December so idk where you got 122 days in Q2 when it's 92 days ;) check it up again if you think i'm wrong since if you do 30 + 31 +30 it ends up as 92 total days not 122 days.

Ow wait xD *facepalm* you meant 122 days from today to end of Q2 mybad lol looks like i'm to tired to read that propertly xD well i'm off to bed to rest my head so i wont miss understand anything else tonight

Note: Actually that is wrong anyway just checked from today to end of Q2 found that it's 110 days not 122 days

what i counted upt for Q2 it's 92 days not 122 i each Q has 3 months so if Q1 is january, february and march then Q2 is april may june, Q3 July August September, Q4 October, November, December so idk where you got 122 days in Q2 when it's 92 days ;) check it up again if you think i'm wrong since if you do 30 + 31 +30 it ends up as 92 total days not 122 days.

Ow wait xD *facepalm* you meant 122 days from today to end of Q2 mybad lol looks like i'm to tired to read that propertly xD well i'm off to bed to rest my head so i wont miss understand anything else tonight

Note: Actually that is wrong anyway just checked from today to end of Q2 found that it's 110 days not 122 days

You ok there Jake? You seem to be having a debate with yourself LMAO

Left this month - 16

April - 30

May - 31

June - 30

107 ....... None of us are gonna be making Mathematicians any time soon LOL

Q2 isn't even here yet and, as obvious as it seems, I'll point out there are 3 months in Q2. Why don't you save your complaining until 30th June? :smile:

Because people saved it up for the end of 2013 - when that didn't happen, they saved it up for early 2014 (Q1) - when that didn't happen we now have to save it up until the end of Q2. WOW!!! That's a lot of angst to save up - I wouldn't want to be around when that lot was released lol.

:thumbsup:

I always hated that software, the only thing they ever did right was the multiple 'channels' in the shoutbox :lol:

vBulletin 3 series will always remain as the most successful forum software ever. reality doesn't change if you hate it or not .

No other forum software achieved results vBulletin 3 achieved and trust me no other software can get close to vBulletin 3 success in future.

vBulletin 3 series will always remain as the most successful forum software ever. reality doesn't change if you hate it or not .

No other forum software achieved results vBulletin 3 achieved and trust me no other software can get close to vBulletin 3 success in future.

I don't recall saying it wasn't successful, I know it was hugely popular, I was merely expressing my personal distaste for it.

You ok there Jake? You seem to be having a debate with yourself LMAO

Left this month - 16

April - 30

May - 31

June - 30

107 ....... None of us are gonna be making Mathematicians any time soon LOL

it's 31 days this month so today it's 15th march so how can that even be 16 days? if yesterday was 18 days left this month and today it's 17 if you count with todays day so idk how you missed 1 day.

I agree. This topic has been beaten to death. Just when it's about to die, someone decides to beat that dead horse again. But, it seems that most of the posts keep rehashing the same thing ... just how many posts can be posted "where is IPB 4" before people get tired of asking that question.

:beats-dead-horse-with-a-stick-that-had-died-several-years-ago:

This topic needs to die tbh

I agree. This topic has been beaten to death. Just when it's about to die, someone decides to beat that dead horse again. But, it seems that most of the posts keep rehashing the same thing ... just how many posts can be posted "where is IPB 4" before people get tired of asking that question.

:beats-dead-horse-with-a-stick-that-had-died-several-years-ago:

It's most likely that anyone new asking the question hasn't taken the time to read the 49 pages this topic runs to - and you can't blame them lol.

:thumbsup:

Archived