When is IPB 4.0 ?

Markus Becker

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it much fuuuuurther yet?! Haha. omg, I haven't re-activated my board since November 2012... I could sure use a reason to. *cough* IPB 4 *cough* :whistle:

Argh! Ok, the truth is I'm going crazy waiting for this. I've been good. I've been watching on the side and being a nice quiet user but... It hurts! I neeeeed it! :frantics:

Same here bud!

As long as it brings end-users what matters to them most in today's internet world in an easy to use manner, I don't care how long it takes.

just talking out loud...

Some end-user "fun" factors & at least an easier way to connect related content across all apps would be a huge plus that would inspire me to forget all other solutions existed...

out of curiosity when was 3.4 officially released?

As it stands i am not too pressed about a release(i expect we shall see it before my 19th bday in august hopefully) but i am curious more so to see blogs about things i truly care about(not saying the present blogs are not interesting, they just don't fully affect me) such as ip chat :D

out of curiosity when was 3.4 officially released?

"Version 3.4.0 was released on November 27, 2012. Version 3.4.1, a maintenance release to address minor bugs, was released on December 12, 2012. Version 3.4.2, a maintenance release to address more bugs and to improve the text editor, was released on January 23, 2013"

- Wikipedia

(and I think 80% of the Wikipedia page was written by IPS)

(because it reads a bit like an advertisement)

(just teasing)

Can I just say I love the update posts about IPS 4. I moved over from another big forum software provider and they were... well, let's just say I moved and gave my money to IPS instead.

The latest update about logging in as another user and not losing the admin account session - great stuff.

I'd say take the time you need to do the job well. Many people have experienced the results of "rushing to market" with ill-prepared software. Not worth it.

Archived