Community

Adriano Faria

Members Stats on Board Index Sidebar

Also - Top reputation does not work properly.

These "likes" are not accurate. I need a fix so the reputation shows up properly! Thanks!

Reputation shows the content of the profile_portal.pp_reputation_points. The issue is that the framework doesn't recount the number of posts or points when something with a point is deleted, for example.

Reputation shows the content of the profile_portal.pp_reputation_points. The issue is that the framework doesn't recount the number of posts or points when something with a point is deleted, for example.

So how can we accurately display reputation points?

Sorry, my bad. It is searching each app that can receive points and sum them.

I just noticed that I have 5120 on profile (my board) and it shows 1073 on this hook. I will display the content of profile_portal.pp_reputation_points, that one that shows on profile.

Wait a fix for the next few days.

I just noticed that I have 5120 on profile (my board) and it shows 1073 on this hook. I will display the content of profile_portal.pp_reputation_points, that one that shows on profile.

Thanks a lot!

Any ETA on this one Adriano? Thanks!

Later this week. I'm finishing a big update for IPS4. Can't stop it now.

Just a friendly check in - please update when you get a chance. Thanks!!!

Edited by DrinkSmokeGolf

Hello Adriano, and thanks for the Hook.

I have a problem, If I select one month or 15 days, etc... (for example) in "Cut off for filters" option, in the block allways shows all the reputations points (the total of the profile).

It seems that the filter doesnt work! In other stats the filter works fine.

3 minutes ago, pequeno said:

Hello Adriano, and thanks for the Hook.

I have a problem, If I select one month or 15 days, etc... (for example) in "Cut off for filters" option, in the block allways shows all the reputations points (the total of the profile).

It seems that the filter doesnt work! In other stats the filter works fine.

Yes, it had to be changed. See a few posts above yours. There was a difference from what appeared in profile and in the query realized then people requested to use the value from profile.

You can make a test using the old version. Go to tge download page and find the Previous versions section. Download and install that version and compare with the new. That's the only change among them.

Hello, version 1.2.0 solve the problem but ONLY if I select "Top Reputation" in "Default Filter"

If I select the Top Reputation in the menu, the filter doesn,t work.

On 30 de enero de 2016 at 11:02 PM, Adriano Faria said:

I'll take a look tomorrow in the morning.

Hello Adriano, any information about this?