We are closed Thursday 23rd November and Friday 24th November. Support is still available via your client center but response times may be delayed.
Invision Community
Dylan Riggs

[DR] Live Streams

Yes I am. I do apologize, I've been hammered with a ton of work both in real life and then client work so I haven't had a chance to even look at hte live streams in a while unfortunately. However, my time should start freeing up starting in september,

Yes I am. I do apologize, I've been hammered with a ton of work both in real life and then client work so I haven't had a chance to even look at hte live streams in a while unfortunately. However, my time should start freeing up starting in september,

Believe me I totally understand... but looking forward to it drool.gif

Dylan, with the recent purchase of Twitch as the rumors surrounding its going to be a pay service..again its just rumors, but...any chance of this offering Ustream or what others have asked for?

Also for members of our community is there a way for this to post to our FB and Twitch page once the member goes live instead of on the forums?

Streaming services are in the works based upon popularity (Ustream was one of them) I probalby won't be upgrading till 4.0 and when this does get rewritten, it's a free upgrade for everyone. As for the coming online stuff, that is possible, will add it on the next release for 4.0.

Hi,

We recently purchased your plugin, and on our live board as well as the test board all streams show as offline without a preview image. The live board is a fully dedicated WHL/Cpanel and the test board is running on my machine with xampp.

Any assistance would be appreciated, both streams were online at the time of screenshot:

ZeJei4V.png' alt='' class='ipsImage' wid" alt="ZeJei4V.png">

Production Box:

PHP Version 5.3.29 (cgi-fcgi)

Test Box:

PHP Version 5.5.11 (apache2handler)

EDIT: fyi, just tested on a third shared host i have (php 5.4.x) and same result.

Broken images mean that either the game that was being streamed doesn't have any box art, or that the that stream hasn't been online since it was added in which it's no longer cached there, so they have to come back online and let the stream update again for it to come back (same with the twitch tv art)

4.0 will give the option for a default avatar to be used temporarily if nothing is found.

Hello, great app,

Im having issues with being online and nothing showing up/ same with sidebar on index

stream.thumb.JPG.a1790c3d537c518faac58ad

This is what i get when im currently streaming .

Also, in the admin cp, it says im only running "Live Streams v1.0  v1.0.0" when i downloaded 1.0.1 and on the zip file its listed as 1.0.1

Thanks!

Debug___________________________________

• PHP version 5.4.34.
  • cURL extension loaded
  • DOM extension loaded.
  • GD extension loaded.
  • Multibyte String extension loaded.
  • MySQLi extension loaded.
  • OpenSSL extension loaded.
  • Session extension loaded.
  • SimpleXML extension loaded.
  • XML Parser extension loaded.
  • XMLReader extension loaded.
  • XMLWriter extension loaded.
  • Zip extension loaded.
  • 512M memory limit.
  • No Suhosin restrictions.
Edited by Jaymann220

Please make sure you add a live stream and then go to the task manager and run the task manually and make sure it updates. Depending on how popular your site is, it may take a bit for it to update (it's based on IPB's task manager vs's a cron job)

Please make sure you add a live stream and then go to the task manager and run the task manually and make sure it updates. Depending on how popular your site is, it may take a bit for it to update (it's based on IPB's task manager vs's a cron job)

​May i ask if you elaborate a little bit.. where is this task manager?

Thank you,

Well, pretty much when I assign permissions to any usergroup which is only used as a secondary usergroup, it has no effect.

On our board I use the main groups for visible ranks, and additional groups for things like moderator permissions. It seems I cannot do that with your addon though :)