Database Listing Index

Marcher Technologies

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Database Listing Index

File Submitter: Marcher Technologies

File Submitted: 18 May 2013

File Category: Content Management

Supported Versions: IP.Content 2.2.x, IP.Content 2.3.x

This is a simple hook that will give an option to force the use of a listing index instead of the default(when the database has categories) categories index while editing any database.
This hook is free, completely unsupported, and released under the DBAD license.

here to download this file

hi there i have uploaded this hook on my forum and am getting a database error here is the error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/strokes1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1755) : eval()'d code on line 1564

Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_localization::changeLanguageUrl() in /home/strokes1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1755) : eval()'d code on line 1171

do you or anyone knows the reason why

thanks in advance

hi there i have uploaded this hook on my forum and am getting a database error here is the error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/strokes1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1755) : eval()'d code on line 1564

Fatal error: Call to undefined method class_localization::changeLanguageUrl() in /home/strokes1/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1755) : eval()'d code on line 1171

do you or anyone knows the reason why

thanks in advance

This hook simply cannot cause that. It simply returns parent in all cases.....

• 1 year later...

Archived