IPC Poll System

sijad

IPC Poll System

IPC System poll allows to you make a poll field for your databases or articles and your members can manage their records poll
I've tried to make it so similar to default forums poll system
Thanks to Starwars for allow me put this in market

term of use [*]you can't resell our products [*]you can't use this in more than one board

•  

So what is the difference between this and a poll in a forum?

Is it that this application is custom made for IP Content, and does not use any form of discussion forum?

Does this poll application offer any question/answer features that the poll in a forum feature does not?

Finally, and I hope this is indeed a stupid question: can we make ip content blocks to feature as external widgets and/or to display in a sidebar of the ips apps, somewhere, anywhere?

Thanks,

Brian

Sijad, I'm not sure if you actually answered any of surferboys questions.

What features does this have that the default poll (included in ipb) does not have??

they are Enable Poll Bump (If enabled, a poll vote will move the record to the top of the list when sorted by date)

and Number of hours to keep open the ability for record starters to attach a poll to their record

i make this system just like forum system, but this 2 features are a little buggy but i will add them too

In IP.C databases you don't have polls, there's no field type for it. And I don't want to make a poll in forum and an additional block for every database entry.

sijads modification is a new field type in IP.C databases, neither more nor less. But such a field type is important for every "review & rating" for example. I think so. ;)

I'm a little confused about this..
1- Can we make a new article and also make a poll at the same time? or this just show polls that we make through forum topics? (promote article)
2- It works on any database or just with the default articles?
Cheers.

it works on any database of course

nothing to do with articles it adds a field so you can add a poll in any database and also you can make it so it shows the number of votes in any poll in a listing

this was a major feature IPC was missing

he has now done many jobs for me and im sure he will be posting the rest of his work he did for me in time he is by far my favorite coder here and the nicest guy ever

• 2 weeks later...

getting that error when we make new categorizes its spits out that error

can you fix

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM sod_ccs_voters WHERE database_id=14 AND rid=

so what happens is if we try to have any categorizes the polls stop working and gives that error

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So,

This doesn't create a unique poll for IP.Content? I also assume guests don't have permission to vote if it's based of the forums polls?

I think it would be better if it was off IP.Content, plus it allowed people to choose to allow guests. I was going to purchase this but as it stands, my site wouldn't benefit from it. Please can you clarify @sijad

Archived