%7Boption%7D

File Name: [TZ34] Casting

File Submitter: teez

File Submitted: 07 May 2013

File Category: User and Social Engagement

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.2.x, IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Hi!
I would like to present my new app called Casting Mod, so description:

With this modification, you can create choices for the selected group. Users can evaluate the candidate and vote for yes or no. Finally, if one accepts the candidate - the candidate will be assigned a group.

• Settings - who can comments, who can vote, who can accept, description, description if casting is off and more,
  • fields - add fields that candidate can complement,
  • votes ( yes & no and delete ),
  • accept / reject ( accept - automatically add member to group ),
  • comments appeal
  • info module
  • and more..

Demo: http://doside.pl/demo/index.php?app=casting

here to download this file

http:://doside.pl/demo/index.php?app=casting

Demo users:

login: test11

pass: test11

login: test22

pass: test22

login: test33

pass: test33

login: test44

pass: test44

login: test55

pass: test55

Teez, I don't think this won't help too much. If people don't know what is all about, why they would go there? To try to guess? Sorry. It can be perfectly clear to you, but it isn't for the rest of us. Appeals?!? See http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/385458-download-sd-ideas/?p=2401827

Maybe if you try to explain what your app does, you can convince someone to test it out.

Yes, I know I have nothing to do with it, just try to help you here.

With this modification, you can create choices for the selected group. Players can evaluate the candidate and vote for yes or no. Finally, if one accepts the candidate - the candidate will be assigned a group.

It's for candidates, or people who might become something else in a community. Let's say if you're into gaming, person can be part of the 'council' but you have to run as a candidate to do that and people will vote for it.

Or... maybe I'm wrong

well thank you but you dont sound sure sure your self lol but it sounds cool who knows i may check it out if it does that i may have a good use for it TBH

but then again it also looks like alot of this could be done in IP.Content with database's but that takes time

well thank you but you dont sound sure sure your self lol but it sounds cool who knows i may check it out if it does that i may have a good use for it TBH

but then again it also looks like alot of this could be done in IP.Content with database's but that takes time

I was actually pretty sure, but -- I never like to be 100% sure on anything :P

Archived