Mobivision (Mobile Skin) + Dark Skin Pack

Alex.amazingboy

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Mobivision (Mobile Skin) + Dark Skin Pack

File Submitter: Alex.amazingboy

File Submitted: 08 May 2013

File Category: Themed Skins

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x, IP.Board 3.4.x

Mobivision Light and Mobivision Dark Skin Package .

This is a Mobile skin for IPB developed by GFX Developers (Alex).

Cool Graphics and Icons with best User Interface for Mobile Users with heaps features :smile: .

%7Boption%7D

For Features List : Please Read (Read me.txt) File

or visit this thread :

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/385494-mobivision-mobile-skin-feedback-pls/

More updated version of mobivision skin :

Buy Mobivision "Advanced" Skin with cool features and sleek look from here

here to download this file

Try in Admin CP System Settings > Forums > Topics, Posts and Polls Attachment image thumbnail size [Width] & [Height]

No, I have that set to 800.

And this only happens when using this mobile skin.
Images turn out as 100 pixels wide.

When using normal skin, thumbs are 800px wide.

The Full version button appears not to be working.

Any idea on this?

IOW, I can select any skin from my mobile device or other devices, but I can only get back to any other skin by using the ACP and reset it from there.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards, Wim

The Full version button appears not to be working.

Any idea on this?

IOW, I can select any skin from my mobile device or other devices, but I can only get back to any other skin by using the ACP and reset it from there.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards, Wim

PM me with your Forum URL and a Temporary Account with login details..

i am sure there is Javascript Issue (javascript not loading properly).

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This skin is also supported with Shoutbox

NWeTet1.png From Dark one 8HCETfU.png From Light one

These icons used to see shoutbox page.

if shoutbox is not showing to you , then you can ask me into PM i will help you to fix :)

i have problem with using this hook http://community.invisionpower.com/files/download/5209-show-forums-moderators/
add into top of page the moderators... with color option abled
this skin, as other, is not possible to set default with mobile without edit files php...
whit skin dark i have add into ipb_style.css:
img.bbc_img {
max-width: 100%;
width: auto; /*this*/
}

• 1 month later...

I have just bought this but I cannot get it to work right...

I have one default skin (Full version) which works ok.

When i go to my mobile (Android), i should see the customobile version automatically, but i can't.

I tried the trick of going to the phpadmin and change the set_key values as stated, but it doesnt work: my android phone still presents the "full skin" version. If i try to change to the mobile skin, i still get the full version. I cannot change to the mobile version.

Other problem is that if at the full skin version on desktop, if i change theme to the mobile version, i still get the full version.

The only way this worked for me was to not to set the values in PHPAdmin... then i could switch between versions, the problem is that mobile users see the full version as default...

Please help me.

HI this is a great project. somethings I am looking for with this mobile skin are, customizable colors or preset color versions of the mobile skin, customizable navigation (so we can insert our own navigation links) & mobile uploads for the gallery plugin.

HI this is a great project. somethings I am looking for with this mobile skin are, customizable colors or preset color versions of the mobile skin, customizable navigation (so we can insert our own navigation links) & mobile uploads for the gallery plugin.

Currently i am working on a Mobivision Advanced Skin. Though preset color versions is a time consuming stuff but i will provide only 3 RGB Colors of Mobivision Advanced skin. Its Mobivision Advanced Skin BETA version is ready and i am still trying to improve its bugs listed in here.

http://forum.gfxdevelopers.com/topic/1309-mobivision-advanced-skin-bugs-list-27-feb/

It will be available when these bugs will be fixed. :)

I will send you PM with a Demo link of that skin

Thank You!

Alex

Archived