Community

It was a feature request, allowing two layers of layouts in one page. Disable it by removing any blocks inside the second set of settings.

Hope this helps :smile:

It was a feature request, allowing two layers of layouts in one page. Disable it by removing any blocks inside the second set of settings.

Hope this helps :smile:

Ok, thanks. That is what I thought. It does help. Thanks again

I can't get it to slide to the next article in the slider. I know there is a setting or permission that I am missing, but any ideas on why it will just show one article and image in the slider and not transition to the next ones?

Hi Grant B,

Could you explain me why I have different spaces between left and right column in opposition to middle column ?

like in this screenshot:

post-423534-0-63259300-1392012769.png

It is a sample page but it doesnt contains any special bbcode or html formatting, only block codes.

Hi Grant B,

Could you explain me why I have different spaces between left and right column in opposition to middle column ?

like in this screenshot:

post-423534-0-63259300-1392012769.png

It is a sample page but it doesnt contains any special bbcode or html formatting, only block codes.

Stock IPB skin? Haven't seen that before. Link?

While setting this up, as I started adding blocks, I noticed it is messed up. In the center, welcome title is missing,one block is over another and on the right side, the menu bar for my teamspeak block is in the middle of the block.

Using content layout: http://www.2abrigade.com/page/index.html

Using Portal : http://www.2abrigade.com/

Really want to use this instead of portal since some of my block don't work on portal.

So I've done the first couple of blocks. The portal application uses the following markup, so edit your other blocks accordingly with this. Should be straightforward, let me know if you get stuck.

<div class="ipsSideBlock clearfix">
	<h3>{$title}</h3>
	Your Content
</div>

Grant

Thanks. When I get home will finish my page up. One thing I have liked about moving to IPB is the support from everyone I have dealt with. Coming from Nuke Evolution it has been a huge learning curve but thanks to the level of support I have recieved, I have been recommending IPB to others.