Topic Moderators

Adriano Faria

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since i dont know (and i think, many members have this problem...) what Apps (what we have now installed) will be later available for 4.0, i prefer to wait (many) month until i change...

pls, think about it!

Anyway: Thank you, for your answer, Sir!

Draffi

(You want to earn now or later... :thumbsup: )

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi! I am recently bought this app, but it doen't work! - I give authority to group "members" to edit their own topics in specify forum. They see a javascript popup (edit / hide post/close thread) in own topics, but when you try to do something - they see a page "You not have the rights to perform this operation"

​The same problem. Version 2.2.2. How to solve the problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well the app seems to work perfectly but suddenly is not working anymore perhaps after i have uplouded the latest security patches . I even have added many different members selecting ALL moderator options and not working. Also is no longer appear at the botton of the topic Topic Moderated by..

Using 2.2 v and IPB 3.4.3

Any help is much appreaciated!

Well the app seems to work perfectly but suddenly is not working anymore perhaps after i have uplouded the latest security patches . I even have added many different members selecting ALL moderator options and not working. Also is no longer appear at the botton of the topic Topic Moderated by..

​I'll take a look on it on weekend. Got another job to do on it.

​Works fine for me on 3.4.7: http://www.screencast.com/t/KFctuPbwfXbS

Sorry, I don't have 3.4.3 installed and you souldn't be used such old version. Anyway, just like IPS, any fix will always be provided using most recent version of the software.

Something new here?

​Working on it. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived