Facebook Slide FanPage

Indo-IPB

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure if this will work but on my test board it did:

edit the template "Global Templates" -> indoFacebookSlide

find:

<script type='text/javascript' src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>!window.jQuery && document.write('<script src="{style_images_url}/js/jquery.min.js"></script>')</script> 
<script type="text/javascript">
XXXXX
jQuery(document).ready(function($)
Add after the last script open tag (where you see the XXXX here):
$.noConflict();

This worked. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be having an issue with edit buttons/topic moderation/tags not working. I had to disable for logged in users and only show to guests, otherwise board functions are not working. Tested on 2 sites, one of them I had to remove the code comments in the template to make it work. So it's both scenarious. Nice mod though!

EDIT: Added $.noConflict(); from the post above and that seems to have corrected my issue.

To whomever it may concern.

I finally figured out the problem, at least for me.

Original code:

<!-- <script type='text/javascript' src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>!window.jQuery && document.write('<script src="{style_images_url}/js/jquery.min.js"></script>')</script> -->
<script type="text/javascript">
$.noConflict();
From this, just remove <!-- and -->.
Good luck.

• 4 months later...

Will this option be available in a next release? Just a option to turn it off at registration & login.

Hi!First of all thnx for this nice hook! i really like it :smile:now i have a problem with SSL. on the login page and register page we use ssl. now ssl is very strict so no, non-secure and non-own website things may load. now because of the facebook slider shows on login and register page, the ssl isn't good secured.. i get a warning for it..see image below:attachicon.gifssl.jpgSo is it possible to disable it on the login/registration page? that will fix this problem :smile:thnx!

Hmmm... I'll ask my friend who have ssl to test it

i guess it has something to do with the iframe to facebook! i hope you can fix it and otherwise is it possible to have a custom fix to disable it only at login and registration page? that will be great! :DThnx for the support!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

works great on 3.4.6.

I wonder how the list of fans shown is selected (number and fans) and if there is a way to control some of the aspects

Such as have the slide disappear once it has been liked? There's really no need for it to be there once its been liked.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it possible to change to left side? some people use the scroll bar to scroll down so keeps opening lol

Thanks a bunch for the mod.

Is there a way to put the Facebook button on the left side of the forum and also further down on the page?

How can it be edited so it will show on the left side? Thank you

It's a pity no solution has been offered for this so far. Looking for a solution myself too... :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...