Community

pezza

IPB Image Slider

can I get any support? Its been almost a week now.

I've sent you a reply back. I apologise, I thought you had emailed me. I've sent you my email address :)

It seems this slider is available with "slide" and "fade" as an option from the original developer. Can you add 'fade' as an option via the hook settings? Actually, it would be nice to be able to disable navigation too. Pretty much flesh out all the options available for this slider.Thanks!

is they anyone who can help me with the code every time i add the code i get a error

you get know support for this hook ive ask alex 4 weeks ago to help me but he not interested in helping me

thanks in advance

^ actually it seems most options can quite easily be changed by editing the js file. However I think building them into the hook settings would still be great!

That's a good idea. I'll certainly look at implementing as many options as possible.

is they anyone who can help me with the code every time i add the code i get a error

you get know support for this hook ive ask alex 4 weeks ago to help me but he not interested in helping me

thanks in advance

I didn't receive a response from you I believe. If you email me using the address provided in the documentation I will be able to assist.

Greetings, When you add the code - the slider shows with blanks. It's probably a path issue. But - not sure. I only have a blank space open now but no part of the slider is showing up. Let me check path's again. But have you had this happen before?

Thank you,

Mark

Never had this issue before no. If you send me a message I can help you out personally!

Hi Pezza, I've successfully installed and used the slider on my website.

However, I only want the slider to appear on a single IP.Content page ("mywebsite.com/index2.html"). It appears on my main forum page too ("mywebsite.com/community/). How do I make sure that the slider does not appear on the forums?

Hi Pezza, I've successfully installed and used the slider on my website.

However, I only want the slider to appear on a single IP.Content page ("mywebsite.com/index2.html"). It appears on my main forum page too ("mywebsite.com/community/). How do I make sure that the slider does not appear on the forums?

To only have it appear in Ip.content you need to set it up as an Ip.Content block.

To have it on one particular page it would need to be in that specific page's html somewhere.

Let me know if you need any help. :)

Hey, so, awesome little thing you made there, but I got a question. I can't seem to get it to only show on the main page. Change the setting in the ACP but it didn't seem to change anything. Any idea what I could do? Thanks in advance. :)

Hey, so, awesome little thing you made there, but I got a question. I can't seem to get it to only show on the main page. Change the setting in the ACP but it didn't seem to change anything. Any idea what I could do? Thanks in advance. :smile:

If you send me a PM with your website address I'll look into the issue for you :)

If you send me a PM with your website address I'll look into the issue for you :smile:

I was able to fix it by now through trial and error. But thank you for offering. I'll make sure to do that should I have any problems in the future. :)

I`m absolutely lamer about coding so could you help me to insert code to the right place?

I`m using shoutbox, so slider apears behind one if I paste code as in your manual. I`d like to place slider above or under shoutbox frame.

Ok. I got it - just insert height to css. But I got another problem: when I turn on more than one slide I can see nothing!

Send me a PM with your website address and I'll help you troubleshoot!

Hello,

Can this pull data from gallery using ip content?

At the moment this isn't possible no. However, I will be releasing a new version of this slider when IPB 4 is released and I will add this to the potential feature list.

Thanks!

I have the Simples Theme, do I need to buy the slider to apply it to another theme ?

Does the complete Masthead of the Simples Theme add to my existing theme ?

this is our website

www.lockonfiles.com

does the slider work OK with it in your opinion ?

The global option in the ACP has no effect if on or off still appear on all pages of the forum only wanted it on index of the forum any idea's on why this could be happening?

Double checked the file edits and all correct.

Future Feature Request:

Would also like different transitions options like fade and so on also the ability to add more slides